Chapter 14

{Chris's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up Willow is laying in between me and Elvira they are both still sleeping. Willow was starting to stir she woke up and grabbed her baby doll she crawled off the bed. 

"Willow where are you going?" 

"I'm going downstairs," 

She left the room Elvira woke up and stretched she curled up beside me I wrapped my arm around her she leaned in and kissed me. I kissed her and broke the kiss she laid her head on my chest I stroked her hair. 

"Elvira, I am really sorry about last night and I still feel awful for making you cry." I apologized. 

"Chris, I'm sorry to I shouldn't have stormed out like that and gone to the club to get back at you I should have been an adult about it and went to a different room and calmed down before we talked things over." Elvira explained. 

I saw Willow walk back into the room she walked over to the bed and climbed up.

"Chris, can I have some breakfast please?" Willow asked. 

"Meet me and Vira in the kitchen." I said. 

Willow climbed off the bed and left the room Elvira lifted her head from my chest she climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I climbed out of bed when Elvira came out of the bathroom I headed into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom Elvira, and I left our room we walked downstairs and headed into the kitchen Willow's sitting at the table. 

"Willow what would you like for breakfast?" 

"Waffles please." 

Ricky and Vinny came into the kitchen and joined Willow at the table. 

"Ricky, Vinny would you to like waffles for breakfast?" I asked. 

"Waffles are fine," Vinny and Ricky said. 

Elvira walked over to the counter and turned on the coffee pot I grabbed the box of waffles out of the freezer. Elvira took them from me and made breakfast. I grabbed plates out of the cupboard and sat them on the counter I grabbed a bottle of syrup out of the cupboard and sat the bottle on the counter. When breakfast was ready Elvira and I joined Willow, Vinny, and Ricky at the table and ate breakfast. 

"Vinny, Ricky this is my girlfriend Elvira and her cousin Willow." 

"It's nice to meet you Elvira and we already met Willow she gave Vinny her baby doll and left the living room." 

After breakfast I helped Elvira with the dishes she washed and rinsed the dishes while I dried the dishes and put them away. Elvira picked Willow up we left the kitchen and walked upstairs she took Willow down the hall. I walked up the hall and entered mine and Elvira's room I made the bed after the bed was made, I got dressed I put on an Eighteen Visions t-shirt and Addias joggers. I headed into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom Elvira was getting dressed. 

"Where's Willow?" 

"She's in the guest room crying because she has to go home." 

"Why doesn't she want to go home?" I asked confused. 

"Well, my love it seems Willow has taken a liking to you, Vinny, and Ricky." Elvira smiled. 

I walked over to the bed and sat down when Elvira was finished getting dressed, she sat beside me on the bed. 

"Did Willow ever like Daniel?" 

"Daniel didn't like Willow he wouldn't let Nancy or Derrick bring Willow over when I would babysit, I would have to go to Nancy and Derrick's to babysit Willow because Daniel doesn't like children he hates them."  

"I enjoy having Willow here." 

I kissed Elvira's cheek and rose from the bed I left the room and walked down the hall I entered the guest room. Willow's sitting on the bed crying she rose from the bed and ran towards me I picked her up and placed her on my hip. She wrapped her little arms around my neck and laid her head on my shoulder. I left the room and walked downstairs I walked into the living room I walked over to the recliner and sat down. 

"Chris what's wrong with Willow?" Ricky and Vinny asked. 

"Willow's upset that she has to go home." I said. 

"Aww Elvira's cousin is attached to you." 

I sat Willow on my lap and comforted her Elvira came into the living room and walked over to me. 

"Willow you can stay with me and Chris another time." Elvira said. 

"Promise?" Willow sniffled. 

"We promise." 

"I'll go home," 

I comforted Willow and wiped away her tears Elvira leaned down and kissed me I kissed her and broke the kiss she left the living room. Willow climbed off my lap she sat down on the floor and played with her Monster High dolls I rose from the recliner and joined her on the floor and played with her. Later on, that day Nancy came to get Willow, Nancy and Elvira came into the living room Willow climbed to her feet and ran to her mother. 

"How was Willow?" Nancy asked, picking her daughter up and placing her on her hip. 

"Willow was no trouble at all she did throw a hissy fit because she has to go home and can't stay with me and Vira." I said. 

"Willow can stay with you and Vira another time." 

Nancy put Willow down she walked over to Ricky and Vinny they knelt down to her level and hugged them. She walked back over to her mother. 

"Nancy these are two of my bandmates and brothers Ricky and Vinny." 

"It's nice to meet you both." 

Willow put her Monster High dolls back into the bag Elvira and I walked Willow and Nancy to the door I grabbed Willow's jacket. I knelt down and helped her put on her jacket I zipped her jacket I climbed to my feet. 

"Elvira, Chris did you too make up?" Nancy asked. 

"Yes, we made up and worked everything out." Elvira and I replied. 

Nancy and Willow left the house I closed the door behind them and locked it Elvira and I returned to the living room. 

"Would you too like to stay for dinner?" I asked.

"No, thank you Vinny and I should head on home so you too lovebirds can be alone." Ricky said. 

I walked Vinny and Ricky to the door they put on their jackets. 

"We really hope you learned your lesson for upsetting Elvira because from what you told us she has been to hell and back and after everything her ex-boyfriend put her through, she somehow fell in love with you. We understand that you don't want marriage or children but clearly Elvira sees something in you that you don't see in yourself." 

"I did learn my lesson and I still feel horrible for making her cry to the point she goes to a club to get back at me." 

"You should do something nice for her to show her how sorry you are for what happened last night." 

"I will do something nice for her I promise." 

After Ricky and Vinny left, I closed the door behind them and locked it I returned to the living room and sat beside Elvira she curled up beside me I wrapped my arm around her she laid her head on my shoulder. We snuggled on the couch and watched TV; I kissed her forehead. Later on, that evening I came downstairs from taking a shower I walked into the living room and saw Elvira laying on the couch sleeping I walked over to the couch. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table I turned off the TV and satellite box and laid the remote on the coffee table. I gently scooped Elvira up in my arms I turned off the lamp and left the living room. 

"I can walk upstairs." Elvira mumbled half asleep. 

"I don't mind carrying you upstairs to bed." I replied.

I carried Elvira upstairs to our room I entered mine and Elvira's room and carried her over to our bed I gently laid her down in bed. I climbed into bed I reached over and turned off the lamp I drifted off to sleep. 

Masterpiece: Werewolfजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें