Chapter 12

{Chris's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I glanced over at Elvira she wasn't in bed I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I left the bedroom I walked downstairs and headed into the living room I spotted Elvira sitting on the love seat typing on her laptop I walked over to the love seat and sat beside her. 

"Baby what time did you get up?" 

"I've been up since five applying for jobs." 

Elvira logged out of the website and shut down her laptop she left the living room with her laptop and power cable. I rose from the love seat and left the living room I walked into the kitchen. Elvira and I made ourselves a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table we ate breakfast together.

"What would you like to do today?" Elvira asked, eating her bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

"I would like to spend the day with you." I smiled, taking a bite of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. 

When we were finished eating Elvira and I rose from the table we took our empty bowls over to the sink and washed them up. We dried our dishes and put them away Elvira and I left the kitchen we headed upstairs. We walked into our room and made the bed when we were finished making the bed I got dressed I put on an Eighteen Visions t-shirt, and Addias joggers I headed into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I left the bedroom I walked downstairs I entered the living room and sat down on the couch I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and went channel surfing. 

"Babe where are you?" 

"In the living room," 

Elvira came into the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"Nancy sent me a text wanting to know if we could watch Willow?" 

"What about her husband?" 

"Derrick is out of town for work and my aunt and uncle don't want to watch Willow because they don't like Derrick." Elvira explained. 

"Text Nancy back and tell her that we'll watch Willow." I said. 

Elvira sent a reply to Nancy she kissed my cheek. 

"I know we were supposed to spend the day together, but I promise to make it up to you." 

"You don't have to make it up to me and besides I like babysitting Willow with you." 

Moments later we heard Nancy knocking at the door Elvira and I rose from the couch and left the living room I answered the door Nancy and Willow came into the house. I closed the door behind them Willow walked towards me I knelt down to her level and unzipped her jacket she took off her jacket and handed it to Elvira. Willow hugged me I returned her hug I rose to my feet and picked her up. 

"Willow have fun hanging out with Chris and Elvira and behave." Nancy said.

"I will," Willow smiled. 

Nancy kissed Willow's cheek and left the house I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and sat Willow beside me. Elvira came into the living room and joined us on the couch.

"Willow, would you like to watch SpongeBob SquarePants?" 

"Yes please," 

I grabbed the remote and turned-on Nick Toons for Willow we sat on the couch and watched a marathon of SpongeBob SquarePants Willow crawled onto my lap she traced my tattoos with her finger. We heard someone knocking at the door Elvira rose from the couch and left the living room she returned with a big bag. 

"Baby what's in the bag?" I asked. 

"Nancy forgot to leave Willow toys to play with." Elvira said, setting the bag on the floor.

Willow climbed off my lap and walked over to the bag she unzipped the bag and took out her Monster High dolls Elvira and I played with Willow. Later on, that evening Elvira, Willow, and I are sitting on the couch watching the Disney Channel she crawled onto my lap and laid her head on my chest. 

"Willow are you ready for bed?" 

"Yes," 

I picked Willow up off my lap and rose from the couch she laid her head on my shoulder I left the living room I carried Willow upstairs and walked down the hall. I entered the guest room I carried Willow over to the bed and laid her down I covered her up I handed Willow her baby doll. I kissed her forehead and turned off the lamp I left the room I walked back downstairs and joined Elvira in the living room. We snuggled on the couch and watched Rick and Morty on Adult Swim Elvira laid her head on my shoulder I kissed her forehead. 

"Are you ready for bed my love?" I asked. 

"Yes," Elvira said, lifting her head from my shoulder. 

I turned off the TV and satellite box we rose from the couch Elvira turned off the lamp we left the living room and headed upstairs to bed.  

Masterpiece: WerewolfOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara