Chapter 11

{Elvira's POV} 

The next day I am sitting on the couch reading I glanced up from my book and saw Chris walk into the living room he walked over to the couch and sat beside me. I placed my bookmark inside the book and closed it I laid the book on the coffee table. 

"Vira, do you mind if I go bowling with Vinny and Ricky tonight?" 

"I don't mind, and you don't have to ask my permission if you can have a guy's night out." 

"What are you going to do since I'm going out bowling?" Chris asked. 

"I'll probably read my book while you're gone." I said. 

I curled up beside Chris he wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his shoulder we snuggled on the couch and watched TV. I draped my arm across him he kissed my forehead. 

"Chris, do you promise when we decide to have sex that you'll be gentle with me?" 

"Of course, I'll be gentle with you because I don't want to hurt you but if I start to hurt you during sex, I need you to tell me right away." 

"I promise to tell you if you start hurting me during sex." I vowed. 

Later on, that day I am in the kitchen cooking dinner I felt Chris wrap his arms around my waist I leaned back against his chest. 

"Are you eating dinner before you go out?" 

"Yes, I'm having dinner with you before I go out. What are you making for dinner?" 

"I am making homemade beefaroni." 

Chris grabbed plates and forks and set the table when dinner was ready, I dished up dinner we grabbed our plates and sat down at the table. 

"Still love your cooking." Chris said. 

"I'm glad you love my cooking." I smiled. 

"You don't have to wait up for me if you don't want to." 

"What kind of a girlfriend would I be if I didn't wait up for you to come home?" 

After dinner I started on the dishes Chris helped me with the dishes I washed and rinsed the dishes while Chris dried the dishes and put them away. After dishes were done, I cleaned up the kitchen and wiped the table. We left the kitchen I followed Chris to the front door he grabbed his leather jacket and put it on. 

"Be safe driving and have fun with the guys." I smiled. 

"I'll be safe driving call me if you need me and I'll see you when I come home." Chris replied. 

I walked towards Chris and kissed him he kissed me and left the house I closed the door behind him and locked it. I headed upstairs and took a shower later on that evening I am sitting on the couch watching Dracula on DVD with the lights off. I heard the front door open I grabbed the DVD remote and paused the movie I reached over and turned the lamp back on. 

"Babe is that you?" 

"Yes," 

Chris came into the living room he walked over to the couch he leaned down and kissed me I kissed him and broke the kiss. 

"I wasn't expecting you home so soon." 

"I felt bad for leaving you here alone while I went out bowling." 

Chris kissed me once more and left the living room I resumed watching the movie I reached over and turned off the lamp. Moments later Chris returned to the living room and sat beside me on the couch I curled into his side Chris wrapped his arm around me I laid my head on his chest. 

"Did you really miss me?" I asked softly. 

"Yes, I really missed you. Why?" He confessed. 

"When Daniel would go away with his friends, he never missed me." 

"Well now you're dating a guy who confessed that they missed you." 

We snuggled on the couch and watched Dracula when the movie went off, I lifted my head from Chris's chest. I reached over and turned on the lamp Chris grabbed the remote and stopped the movie I rose from the couch and put the DVD away. Chris turned off the TV and satellite box he turned off the lamp we left the living room and headed upstairs to bed.