Chapter 2

{Chris's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I noticed I was back to normal until the next full moon I looked over at Elvira she's laying on the ground using her backpack as a pillow. I felt horrible for making her cry last night. Elvira was starting to wake up she sat up on the ground and stretched. 

"Morning Elvira." 

"Morning Chris." 

I climbed to my feet and walked over to Elvira and held out my hand she took my hand and climbed to her feet. She grabbed her backpack we left the woods when we came out of the woods, I watched Elvira walk towards her I started to walk away. 

"Chris get your ass in the car." Elvira called. 

I walked towards her car we climbed into the car Elvira started the engine she reached over and turned on the heat. Elvira and I put on our seat belts she backed slowly out of the parking space and drove out of the parking lot. 

"Elvira, do you live around here?" 

"To be honest I am living in my car at the moment because my ex-boyfriend kicked me out because I lost my job and broke up with me. I can't move back home with my parents because they don't want me back, so I've been living in my car until I can get back on my feet. What about you?" 

"I do live around here I ran into the woods to hide when I was starting to turn into a werewolf because I didn't want to scare anyone, I wasn't expecting to find anyone in the woods."  

I gave Elvira directions on how to get to my house when we arrived at my house she parked in front of the house. Elvira turned off the heat and killed the engine we removed our seat belts and climbed out of the car. She opened the backseat door and pulled out suitcases and a duffle bag I closed the backseat door and helped Elvira up to the house. We walked up the porch steps I opened the storm door and unlocked the front door and opened it. Elvira and I walked inside the house I closed the door behind us and locked it we removed our jackets and hung them up. 

"Would you like to sleep in my room with me or sleep in a guest room?" I asked. 

"I would like to sleep in the guest room." Elvira said. 

I helped Elvira take her bags up to the guest room and helped her unpack. 

"Are any of your clothes dirty?" 

"No, I take my clothes to the laundry mat to wash them." 

I put Elvira's clothes away in the dresser and placed her shoes on the floor of the closet. 

"I'm going to take a shower." 

"I think I'll do the same."

She grabbed clean clothes and headed into the bathroom I left the guest room and walked into my room I headed into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom I got dressed and put on a Misfits t-shirt and black jeans I left the bedroom and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen and made myself a bowl of cereal I sat down at the table Elvira came into the kitchen she made herself a bowl of cereal and joined me at the table. 

"I hope you enjoy living here." I smiled. 

"Thank you for letting me live here." Elvira replied. 

When we were finished eating Elvira and I took our bowls to the sink and washed them up we dried our dishes and put them away. Elvira and I left the kitchen we walked into the living room I sat down on the couch Elvira sat down on the love seat I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the TV and satellite box. 

"What would you like to watch?" 

"I would like to watch South Park." 

I turned on Comedy Central we hung out and watched reruns of South Park I looked over at Elvira she's sound asleep on the love seat. I rose from the couch and grabbed the throw blanket off the back of the couch I walked over to the love seat and covered her up with the throw blanket. I walked back over to the couch and sat down I grabbed the remote and went channel surfing I watched reruns of the Office. Later on, that day I am in the kitchen heating up pizza rolls in the oven when Elvira came into the kitchen. 

"What's for dinner?" She asked curiously. 

"Pizza rolls," I answered. 

Elvira walked over to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water I grabbed a big plate out of the cupboard and placed it on the counter. She leaned against the counter and drank her bottle of water when the pizza rolls were done, I grabbed the oven mitts and opened the oven door. I took the cookie sheet out of the oven and placed it on top of the stove I closed the oven door and turned off the oven. I placed the pizza rolls onto the plate and sat it on the table Elvira and I sat down at the table and ate pizza rolls. 

"So, are you going to continue hate me for no reason?" 

"Chris, I never said I hated you I would like to be left alone for a while." 

After dinner Elvira took the empty plate over to the sink I rose from the table and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge I left the kitchen and returned to the living room. I sat down on the couch and watched TV I decided to give her space and leave her alone because I didn't want to upset Elvira and make her cry again. Later on, that evening I am laying in my bed watching American Dad on Adult Swim I climbed out of bed and left my room I walked down the hall and peeked into Elvira's room she's sound asleep with a book resting on her chest. I walked into the room I walked over to the bed and gently removed the book from her chest I placed the bookmarker inside the book and laid it on the bedside table. I grabbed the throw blanket from the bottom of the bed and covered her up with it I turned off the lamp and quietly left the room I returned to my room. I climbed back into bed I turned off the TV and laid the remote on the bedside table I drifted off to sleep.