Chapter 7

{Elvira's POV} 

The next morning, I felt someone gently nudging me I woke up and saw Willow standing near the bed. 

"Vira, can I climb in bed with you?" 

I lifted the blankets Willow crawled into bed with me and Chris we fell back to sleep when I woke back up, I felt Chris snuggled up behind me I glanced over at Willow she's still sound asleep. I felt Chris stretch out behind me he draped his arm across me I leaned back against his chest. 

"Morning," Chris mumbled. 

"Morning." I smiled. 

Willow was starting to wake up she stretched and sat up in bed. 

"Vira, can we have some breakfast?" 

"We sure can," 

Willow climbed out of bed and left the room Chris, and I climbed out of bed we left the room and walked downstairs. We headed into the kitchen Willow's sitting at the table I walked over to the counter and turned on the coffee pot and fixed up mine and Chris's coffee mugs. 

"Chris are you and Vira dating?" Willow asked. 

"Yes," Chris answered.

"Do you promise to be kind to her?" 

"Yes, I promise to be kind to your cousin."  

We heard someone knocking at the door I left the kitchen and answered the door Nancy came into the house I closed the door behind her and locked it. 

"We were just about to start breakfast would you like to join us?" I asked. 

"I would love to," Nancy said. 

Nancy and I headed into the kitchen she joined Willow at the table I helped Chris with breakfast we made bacon and chocolate chip pancakes. When breakfast was ready, I dished up breakfast and sat the plates on the table. 

"Nancy, Willow what would you like to drink?" 

"I'll have coffee and Willow will have whatever juice you have." 

I got Willow a sippy cup of orange juice and sat her cup on the table I helped Chris carry the coffee cups over to the table we sat down at the table and ate breakfast. 

"Elvira are you and Chris dating?" Nancy asked. 

"Yes," I responded, taking a drink of coffee. 

"How long have you and Chris been dating?" 

"A few weeks." 

After breakfast I started on the dishes Chris helped me with the dishes after dishes were done and put away, we left the kitchen. Nancy and Willow are standing by the front door putting on their jackets I walked over to Willow and knelt down I zipped up her jacket. I climbed to my feet Chris handed Nancy Willow's overnight bag. 

"Vira, Chris thank you so much for looking after Willow for me." Nancy smiled. 

"You're more than welcome Willow had a lot of fun hanging out with me and Chris." I replied. 

Nancy and Willow left the house I locked the door behind them I walked upstairs to mine and Chris's room. I walked into the room and got dressed I put on a Slipknot t-shirt, warm socks, fleece lined leggings. I sat down on the bed and put on my boots I stood up from the bed and made the bed I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a ponytail. I headed into the bathroom when I came out of the bathroom, I left the room and walked downstairs. I walked into the living room I sat down on the couch I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and turned on the TV and satellite box Chris came into the living room and joined me on the couch.