Chapter 13

{Elvira's POV} 

The next day Willow and I are in the kitchen making cake pops Chris came into the kitchen he walked over to me and kissed my cheek. 

"Baby can I steal a cake pop?" 

"No but you can have one later." 

Chris left the kitchen while I helped Willow decorate the cake pops when we were finished decorating the cake pops, I put the container of cake pops into the fridge. I washed up the dishes I dried the dishes and put them away I walked over to the table and wiped up the frosting. Chris returned to the kitchen typing on his phone. 

"Who are you texting?" I asked. 

"Your cousin texted me asking if we could keep Willow until tomorrow because she's working an extra shift at the hospital." Chris said. 

"Tell Nancy that we'll look after Willow until tomorrow," 

"Vira I'm ready for dinner." Willow said. 

"What would you like for dinner?" I asked. 

"Chicken tenders and fries please." 

Willow left the kitchen while I grabbed a bag of chicken tenders, and a bag of waffle fries out of the freezer. I grabbed the tin foil and two cookie sheets I turned on the oven and lined the cookie sheets with tin foil I put the fries and chicken tenders on the trays. I popped the trays into the oven and through the bags away I walked towards Chris and kissed him he kissed me and broke the kiss. I grabbed three plates out of the cupboard and sat them on the counter I turned on the coffee pot. When dinner was ready Chris grabbed the oven mitts and took the cookie sheets out of the oven and sat them on top of the stove, he turned off the oven. 

"Willow dinner's ready," 

Chris and I dished up dinner Willow came into the kitchen and sat down at the table Chris, and I sat the plates on the table. 

"Willow what would you like to drink?" I asked. 

"Green tea please," Willow answered. 

I grabbed a cup and poured Willow a cup of green tea I sat the cup on the table when the coffee was ready, I fixed up mine and Chris's coffee mugs. I grabbed the coffee creamer out of the fridge and poured it into our coffees I returned the coffee creamer to the fridge I grabbed our mugs and joined Chris and Willow at the table we ate dinner. 

"Vira, can we have movie night later?" 

"I don't see why not." 

After dinner Chris and I started on the dishes he washed and rinsed the plates while I dried the plates and stacked them in the cupboard. I closed the cupboard door and grabbed the dish rag I wiped the table and draped the dish rag over the side of the drainboard. We left the kitchen and joined Willow in the living room Chris, and I sat on the floor and played with her. Later on, that evening I am upstairs in the guest room bathroom giving Willow a bath. 

"What movie would you like to watch?" I asked, shampooing her hair. 

"I'm sleepy and would like to go to bed after my bath." Willow yawned. 

I grabbed the cup and rinsed the shampoo out of her hair when I was finished giving Willow a bath, I helped her out of the tub and grabbed a towel. I dried her off and wrapped the around her I let out the water Willow and I left the bathroom. She removed the towel I helped her get dressed and combed her hair I grabbed the bath towel and returned to the bathroom I hung up the towel. Willow came into the bathroom she brushed her teeth while I rinsed out the bathtub, we left the bathroom she walked over to the bed and climbed in. I covered her up and handed Willow her baby doll I kissed her forehead and turned off the lamp.