Chapter 10

{Chris's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I glanced over at Elvira she's sound asleep beside me I leaned in and kissed her forehead she was starting to stir. Elvira stretched and she leaned in and kissed me I kissed her and broke the kiss. 

"Do you want to talk about the bad dream that you had last night?" 

"Last night in my dream I was running through the woods while being chased by a wolf I tripped over a branch and fell the wolf pounced on me I tried to fight it off me. The wolf was too strong, and it bit me in the shoulder that's when I woke up and snuggled with you." 

Elvira and I climbed out of bed we left the bedroom and walked downstairs I headed for the kitchen I walked into the kitchen and turned on the coffee pot. I grabbed our mugs off the drainboard and sat our mugs on the counter. Elvira came into the kitchen we made ourselves a bowl of cereal and sat down at the table. 

"What are you doing today?" I asked curiously. 

"If we're not doing anything today, I might curl up on the couch and read." Elvira replied, eating her cereal. 

"I don't have anything planned," 

When we were finished eating, I took our empty bowls over to the sink and washed them up while Elvira made the coffee. I dried our bowls and placed them in the cupboard and returned the spoons to the drawer I left the kitchen and walked upstairs. I walked into mine and Elvira's room and made the bed when I was finished making the bed, I got dressed I put on black sweatpants, and Misfits t-shirt I headed into the bathroom. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw Elvira getting dressed I left the bedroom and walked downstairs. I headed for the kitchen and walked over to the counter I made mine and Elvira's coffee. 

"Chris where are you?" 

"I am in the kitchen." 

Elvira came into the kitchen carrying my black bedroom slippers.

"I figured I would bring you, your slippers so your feet don't get cold." Elvira said. 

"Thank you," I smiled, taking my bedroom slippers from her and putting them on. 

We grabbed our coffees and left the kitchen Elvira, and I entered the living room and sat down on the couch. 

"Elvira, you still haven't finished telling me everything about you." 

"I told you everything about me. What else is there to know about me?" 

"You never told me anything about you, you only told me why you were treating me like shit when I let you move in with me." 

"My full name is Elvira Jeresa Reid, my birthday is September 2nd, my favorite color is black, Morticia Addams, Lilly Munster, and Lousie Blecher are my spirit animals. My favorite holiday is Halloween, my favorite shows are Outlander, Bob's Burgers, SpongeBob SquarePants, Rugrats, Power Puff Girls, Family Guy, American Dad, The Vampire Diaries, The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, Hey Arnold, Star Vs. The Forces of Evil, Big City Greens, Kiff, Little Demon, and Hailey's on It. I am an only child, my favorite movies are Beauty and The Beast, The Lion King, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Edward Scissorhands, Beetlejuice, House of Wax, Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, Young Frankenstein, The Crow, The Raven, The Craft, twilight, Coraline, and Howl's Moving Castle. My favorite bands are Ice Nine Kills, Slipknot, Misfits, Evanescence, Bad Omens, Sleep Token, Queen, My Chemical Romance, Bullet for My Valentine, Paramore, Green Day, Disturbed, and Godsmack. My favorite books are twilight, A Court of Thorns and Roses series, Throne of Glass series, Crescent City series, The Lore Olympus series, Serpent and Dove series, Kingdom of the Wicked series, Stalking Jack the Ripper series, Vampire Kisses series. My favorite hockey team is The Washington Capitals, my favorite college football team is Texas Longhorns, my favorite NFL team is the Cleveland Browns, my favorite MLB team is the Baltimore Orioles, and my favorite NASCAR driver is Joey Logano."