Chapter 4

{Chris's POV} 

The next day Elviria is sitting at my desk in my office writing down when full moons are due to appear I am sitting on the floor playing guitar. 

"So, when's the next full moon?" 

"Tomorrow night." 

"I will take you to the woods tomorrow night and I will stay with you." Elvira vowed. 

"You don't have to do that." I said. 

When she was finished writing down the dates for full moons Elvira rose from my desk and joined me on the floor, she drew her legs up to her chest and watched me play guitar. When I was finished playing guitar I climbed to my feet and put my guitar away I walked over to Elvira and helped her to her feet. We left my office closing the door behind us Elvira and I headed into the kitchen. 

"Chris, what would you like for dinner?" 

"Whatever you make is fine." 

"If I were to make something like fish sticks, french fries, grilled cheese, chicken nuggets, mac and cheese you won't get pissed off?" Elvira asked. 

"Elvira, I just said it doesn't bother me what you make for dinner." I replied. 

"When I was living with my ex-boyfriend Daniel, we would only eat TV dinners because that's the only thing he liked to eat. I got tired of eating TV dinners every night and cooked a nice meal for me and Daniel he wasn't happy about it and claimed my cooking was bad." 

"I don't have a problem with your cooking I think you're a great cook." 

Elvira started fixing dinner I walked over to the counter and turned on the coffee pot I left the kitchen and headed into the living room. I sat down on the couch and watched TV I lounged on the couch and watched reruns of the office. 

"Chris dinner's ready." Elvira called. 

I rose from the couch and left the living room I walked into the kitchen Elvira's making coffee I walked towards her. 

"Would you like to eat in the living room?" 

"Sure," 

Elvira and I grabbed our plates and coffee mugs we left the kitchen and headed into the living room Elvira, and I sat down on the couch. We ate grilled cheese sandwiches and watched TV when we were finished eating Elvira took our plates out into the kitchen. She returned to the living room and sat beside me on the couch I grabbed my coffee mug off the coffee table and took a drink Elvira grabbed her mug and took a drink. 

"Do Ricky, Ryan, Vinny, and Justin know that you're cursed?" 

"I wanted to tell them, but I decided not to tell them because I don't want to freak them out." 

"Does it hurt when you turn into a werewolf?" She asked curiously. 

"Not really," I said. 

When we were finished drinking our coffee Elvira grabbed our mugs and left the living room, she came back into the living room and joined me on the couch she grabbed the remote off the coffee table and went channel surfing. Later on, that evening I am getting ready for bed I crawled into my bed I reached over and turned off the lamp. I saw my bedroom door open and noticed Elvira standing in the doorway I reached over and turned the lamp back on. 

"Did I wake you up?" 

"No, I wasn't sleeping what's up?" 

"I can't sleep I have been tossing and turning since I went to bed, and I got tired of staring at the ceiling and the wall." Elvira sighed. 

"You can lay in here if you want." I offered. 

She stepped into my room closing the door behind her Elvira walked towards the bed and climbed in I reached over and turned off the lamp. I glanced over at Elvira she's laying on her left side fast asleep I rolled over onto my side and drifted off to sleep.