Chapter 6

{Chris's POV} 

The next morning when I woke up, I saw Elvira putting out the campfire I climbed to my feet and pulled the blanket tighter around myself. 

"Let's head home." 

Elvira grabbed her backpack we walked through the woods and made our way towards her car Elvira turned off the alarm and unlocked the doors. I climbed into the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. Elvira climbed into the car she started the engine and turned on the heat she put on her seat belt and backed slowly out of the parking spot and drove away. 

"Where would you like to go for our date?" I asked. 

"I would like to go to Olive Garden for dinner." Elvira said, stopping at a redlight. 

"Is Willow staying the night?" 

"I'm not sure because Nancy is a nurse, and she doesn't have set hours don't worry Willow will like you." 

When the light turned green, she continued to drive. 

"Willow could always tag along on our date." I offered. 

"Are you sure?" Elvira asked. 

"Yes, I'm sure." 

When we arrived home Elvira parked in front of the house, she turned off the heat and killed the engine. Elvira and I removed our seat belts and climbed out of the car she opened the trunk and pulled out her backpack. Elvira closed the trunk she locked the doors and turned on the alarm we walked up to the house I pulled out my keys I opened the storm door and unlocked the front door. I opened the door Elvira walked inside the house I followed behind her I closed the door behind us and locked it. 

"Let's go get ready before Nancy drops off Willow." 

Elvira and I headed upstairs she headed for her room I made my way to my room I walked into my room I unwrapped the blanket and kicked off my shoes. I headed into the bathroom and took a shower when I came out of the bathroom, I put on a Bleeding Through t-shirt, and black jeans I grabbed my dirty clothes and blanket I left the room and walked downstairs. I headed for the basement I put my dirty clothes into the washing machine. 

"Chris where are you?" Elvira called. 

"I am in the basement." I replied. 

I heard Elvira coming down the stairs she walked towards me and put her clothes into the washing machine. I started the washing machine we left the basement and closed the door behind me. I headed for the living room and sat down on the couch I grabbed the remote off the coffee table I turned on the TV and satellite box. Elvira came into the living room and joined me on the couch. 

"Did you really mean it when you asked me out on date last night?" 

"Yes, I really meant it when I asked you out and I also meant it when I said that I care about you. Did you really mean it when you said that you would do whatever it takes to help break my curse?" 

"I really meant it when I told you that I would do whatever it takes to break your curse." She said. 

I glanced over at Elvira she's typing on her phone. 

"Nancy is on her way over with Willow she got called into work early and she doesn't know what time she's getting off." 

"Willow can stay the night with us." 

"Aww you're so sweet." 

"Just don't tell everyone that I'm sweet I have a scary image to uphold." 

Moments later Nancy was knocking at the door Elvira left the living room and returned with a woman dressed in scrubs holding a little girl's hand.