Chapter 17 ♡

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It was March 30th, a busy day for the Bangtan staff and the band. Their comeback Butter had been released, and today was a final interview recording they had to complete, which is why outfit preparation and make up departments were currently busy bees.

"I think this shade would suit your outfit Taehyung-ssi, what do you say?" Syndie showed Taehyung an eyeshadow color before she could start the makeup, who smiled and shrugged in his seat, uncertain.

"I don't know, whatever you like, you know my skin tones best anyways." He replied, causing Syndie to giggle as she booped the foundation onto his nose with a brush.

The two seemed to be getting well along, Angel had noticed, and she was partly glad about it.

Taehyung had been an absolute sweetheart, trying his best to get Syndie comfortable with him, since ever since she had joined she had a plethora of workload, being recruited right near a comeback.

"Baby you've been distracted these days are you ok?" Kaia asked Jungkook as she dabbed some lipgloss onto his lips, right after she had finished his the eye makeup.

She sometimes worked as Jungkook's stylist to keep any dating rumors at bay, and that way even if she did appear on camera there wouldn't be anything to worry about. Another reason was that Joon-Woo sometimes sent Kaia to keep an eye on the boys, and they knew that because Kaia told basically everything to her boyfriend.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze, and smiled, though it seemed very subtly forced. He grabbed Kaia's hand which was near his mouth and pressed a kiss to her wrist, making her blush, and shoo him away, feeling flustered as she completed the make up.

"I'm fine love, you know how work is," he muttered softly, face sobering up a little. "Could you meet me later tonight? Dance room?" His voice was a whisper, and the tense look in Jungkook's eyes made Kaia worry even more, but she nodded.

While fixing his tie she made sure no one was looking or recording, and kissed the top of his head after tugging him down by his tie. "I know you'll do great in the interview, good luck though."

In the other corner of the room Jimin sat in a make up chair, ready and dressed. But just for the sake of something to do, Angel smoothed the crease on his shoulders and tightened his tie as she rested on the edge of the vanity table, figure slanted but legs practically between his.

"What's going on in that pretty head of yours babe?" Jimin questioned softly. His talks were always like this, sweet and pretty, been that way since the moment he declared her his.

"Not much, just about how everything will work out." Angel referred to the plan formulated with Vincenzo and her friends, which she would later share with everyone.