Chapter 10 ♡

──────

TW: ⚠️ just a very slight one sentence mention of Self Harm but still incase uncomfortable I'll add a little warning to skip it :)

And know that you are so strong for being who you are despite your struggles and i love you ❤️✨🥺

Also, theres a little steaminess 😜💋

And theres a new character :')

 LEE JIHOON: LEADER OF TRAINING DIVISION POSITION: ALL-ROUNDERSPECIALIZES IN: COMBAT TRAINING UNDERCOVER NAME: WOOZI

POSITION: ALL-ROUNDER
SPECIALIZES IN: COMBAT TRAINING
UNDERCOVER NAME: WOOZI

──────

Zeha was perched at the window sill of a mansion, looking outside through the closed glass pane, the over cast murky weather relaying his emotions.

As he sat there, smoking a cigarette and leaning back, a hand resting on his own knee, lost in thought, a girl walked into the room.

An involuntary smile made it's way onto Zeha's face when Kaia walked in, mirroring his smile.

He still didn't stop smoking, but when Kaia sat across from him and pinched the blunt out of his mouth, he didn't complain. Instead he followed her every move as she put the cigarette out, rubbing it against the window sill, ashes coloring the already grey panes.

It looked like it was about to rain again as Jungkook looked out, the slight cool of the room comforting rather than chilly.

"Talk to me instead," Kaia smiled, removing his bangs from his forehead as she searched his face with her entrancing golden eyes.

Zeha sighed as he straightened and looked up at her, pulling her to sit on his lap sideways, placing his cheek against her side and snuggling into her for warmth.