Chapter 14 ♡

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Jimin gazed at Angel in awe as he let out a whisper. She looked just as nervous as she felt Jimin tug her closer with his arm around her waist, gliding thumb over her bottom lip before kissing her once again.

As they drank each other in, Jimin ravishing her like she was the last drop of water in a desert, there was a knock on the door.

They broke apart, Angel ceasing the hand running through his hair, and Jimin opened the door, looking slightly disgruntled.

Outside stood Taehyung, who's eyes widened at the sight of Jimin in Angel's apartment.

"Oh- well I was looking for you," Taehyung shrugged, informing the older in korean, and Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Namjoon Hyung called you, theres something he needs to talk about." He continued, and Jimin sighed as he nodded.

"Ok I'm coming, give me a minute." After closing the door he turned to Angel, who looked at him confusedly.

"We can talk about this tomorrow ma belle, good night." He kissed the tip of her fingers, and Angel shook her head.

"If theres something related to your boss I need to be there too, don't I? And if it's about the comeback then I should be there too, I'm your manager." She commanded, eyebrow raised as she scrutinized the man before her, and Jimin looked down, feeling too much under the spotlight.

"Ok but if Namjoon Hyung gets angry you deal with him," he finally groaned, and Angel smiled in victory before patting his cheek.

"Good. Let's go." And with that they walked out, though Taehyung was nowhere to be found, they figured he'd left to the dorm again.

The pair made their way to the dorm and Jimin knocked on the door, only for Jungkook to open it, and the rest of the members sitting inside, wide awake as Namjoon held a phone in front of him, a hoarse voice coming from the speaker.

"I need you all in my office now!" The man on the other side howled in Korean, and Hoseok flinched at it, before looking at everyone with wide eyes.

"Yes sir! We'll be there!" Namjoon informed before hanging up on the call and getting to his feet.

"Come on we have to leave now-" he paused. "Manager?"

"Yeah, what happened who was that?" Angel questioned, but Namjoon shook his head, exchanging a glance with Yoongi.

"We can't tell you Angel." He muttered, as the rest of them shuffled around the house, walking out their rooms in formal clothing within minutes.