Chapter 9 ♡

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

A handsome young man with light creamy skin and perfectly sculpted facial features which made him look like a young highschooler despite his age peered at a group of men who sat from across him in the lavish meeting room, the cream walls and wooden furniture along with intricate golden embellishing all screamed perfection of every sort.

The man himself looked inexplicably exquisite.

"Sir Jang Han-Seo will now brief you of our future plans and listen to your problems as the CEO of Babel Industries," a woman with a soft voice spoke in Korean to the group of men sitting around, clad in different uniforms.

Few were in doctor coats, others in mechanical jumpsuits while some were in pristine suits, defining their professions as chemists, mechanics, and lawyers.

Han-Seo looked slightly flustered as he smiled nervously at everyone before clearing his throat and sitting up in a little more alert manner.

"How's the production of the new drug going?," he aimed his question at the chemists, and from them one immediately straightened, a proud smile on his face.

"We have successfully perfected the formula and also are working the anti-dote incase we ever need it," but his expression went into a frown, Han-Seo's cheerful expression dropped too.

"But what will we tell the news? The world? We can't straight up say it's a hypnosis drug," he looked at the latter, who nodded.

Han-Seo straightened his coat and vest with a mischievous grin, for once the nervousness gone and he looked like he had a definite answer.

"It's simple. This will be termed a sedative. Its easy to trick the patient into thinking anything we would want, making them think the operation will be successful, it's as simple as that. Scatter around all our trained professionals in the market. We need to put up a good image in front of the media, the dealing and usage in the background can be dealt with,"-he raised his brows at the group of lawyers in assurance- "right?"

"About that," one of the lawyers straightened up with a grin of his own. "We were going to ask you for-"

"The payment will be taken care for," he cut the lawyer off. "Just make sure you cover up well,".

"Of course." the group of lawyers look satisfied and gave each other celebratory smiles.

"Well," Han-Seo heaved a victorious sigh and stood up with an impressed smile, clasping hands together. "I hope everything goes smoothly".