Chapter 7 ♡

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

It had been a week since Angel had taken up the job of BTS's manager. They had grown quite accustomed and close to each other, more so to the point they even went drinking out together.

Angel made her way into the practice room where they were dancing to ON. The boys had taken a break last week so they were now warming up with an older choreography after practice to loosen up, but it didn't look like it was a warm up, the way they were going all out.

She had come there to check on them, but was met by the sight of them profusely sweating as they poured every ounce of power in them in to the dance. Angel was entranced on how they made something as simple as a dance practice look so mesmerizing.

As soon as the song ended they made their way towards the water bottles, ice packs and couches, Yoongi and Hoseok collapsing onto the floor with heavy breaths.

Jin and Namjoon on the sofa as Jimin literally threw his shirt into the corner of the room before lying down onto Jungkook's lap, and Taehyung flung himself onto Angel, a grunt leaving her as he put his weight onto her. Taehyung was breathing heavily as he steadied himself.

Angel held him in her embrace for a few moments and then immediately helped him into a seat as he smiled.

"Were we doing good manager-nim?", he asked, his voice raspy as he leaned back to drink the cold water, man spreading into a comfortable position as he grinned, and Angel nodded re assuringly as she smiled at all of them.

"You guys are doing great, I'm proud of you all", by now, even Jungkook and Yoongi had ridden themselves of their shirts, trying to cool their body down, but Angel had already gotten used to it by the past week.

All members lazily smiled at her in appreciation. She found out that they were glad to be rid of their old manager, since he never really cared about their well-being but about their performance and how much money they brought to the company.

Pathetic, really.

But they were more than grateful for a manager like Angel. But that was also the thing keeping her up for hours at night. Regret.

Regret on being here to spy on them for acts they may or may not be committing.

But her suspicions had arisen when Taehyung and Yoongi had once disappeared for a few hours, coming back completely distressed and asking for some free time, and once where Jimin said he had to meet an old friend but had dressed like he was going into an important rendezvous as a CEO.