Chapter 15 ♡

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Warning ⚠️: mention of dead ppl, a little graphic- ive put a mark on where to stop in case 🥰

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Angel couldn't stop the wide smile on her face. She had never been in a relationship before, it would be her first and though she was scared, something about Jimin made her feel like maybe it would work out.

As she got her skincare routine done and got into bed, her phone rang, and she immediately picked up the call.

Christopher's frantic voice sounded in the speaker.

"There's been more murder Angel, we have immediate access to the crime site if we get there now. I'm down to pick you up with Raven, be quick." Angel sat up immediately, alert.

"Ok I'm ready." She murmured, immediately getting to her feet, grabbing the briefcase from below her bed, rushing down the elevator into the chilly outside.

Their car stood there waiting, and Christopher pressed on the accelerator before Angel could even close the door properly.

"Where's the emergency?" She questioned, unlocking the case and retrieving her uniform, apair of tactical pants, boots and full sleeved shirt, along with thick gloves.

As she pulled on the attire over her clothes, a voice from behind her spoke up, cauising her to turn back swiftly. The clothes were over her earlier outfit since they were dealing with decomposed bodies, and the bacteria wouldn't be very friendly.

"It's a warehouse near Seoul-Busan Highway, pretty secluded place, a petrol pump worker found the bodies in their storage, immediately called the police. I got wind of it and Raven contacted the assigned patrol and they let us take over." CJ, who had popped up from the backseat, explained in one breath.

Angel nodded in understanding, pulling on the gloves and cocking her gun before putting it into the holster on her thigh.

"How long before we reach there?" She inquired, and Raven looked at Christopher for an answer.

"An hour. Don't worry we'll be back before 3am and Boss dispatched agents to keep a watch on BTS so we don't need to worry about that." Christopher answered Angel's unasked question before she could voice them out aloud, and she nodded before sitting back.

Approximately an hour later they made it to the warehouse, secluded highway quiet as crickets chirping reached their ears.

It was slightly cold, all the agent's brows furrowed in concentration as they made their way into the grassy side area, where yellow and black tape circled the crime scene.