Chapter 8 ♡

──────

I wanna rewatch Vincenzo now 😭

⚠️ Trigger warning: Mentions of being shot, child SA, please DO NOT read if it makes you uncomfortable or is triggering in ANY way :( 

I'll put a sign of where to stop :) incase

And if you have experienced anything like this Unfortunately i hope you know that you are so so so strong for making it here and im proud of you. So so so proud of you. I love you all and im always open to talk. Please remember.

──────

A korean man in his 40's made his way in to the dark warehouse, clicking sounds emitting from the rusty platform as he walked upon it.

Making his way inside, eyes scanning every nook and cranny, he tightened his grip on the handle of the briefcase he was holding, palms sweaty.

He went inside, hands now shaking lightly as another man, who was in his 20's sat at a chair, which creaked under his weight, showing how old it was.

The place reeked of dirt and dampness lingered around prominently. But the young man on the chair seemed unbothered, leg over the other, hands clasped together as he leaned back, a smirk on his face.

"You came", he spoke in a cool voice, before straightening himself slightly, and gesturing the other person to sit opposite of him.

It was unusual, how in the middle of this rotting warehouse, where dust coated every surface, water droplets dwelled on the walls, and darkness engulfed the room, a single pristine ash-wood table with two equally royal chairs were placed with such perfection.

And the person sitting there was no different, his suit which was unmistakably from Booralro, the seamless stitching and signature style exuding a regal aura, completely in contrast to the murky venue they were at.

Despite the tension in the air, the older man sat down, and the younger man still was smiling, flipping around a lighter in his hand, a very small pout on his lips now, as the older man looked at him in intrigue.

With a sudden click, the lighter was shut, causing the other man to flinch, and back away as he gulped, and the young adult chuckled.

"Vincenzo Cassano, though I'm sure you know me", he held out his hand, an amused expression on his face, showing he had already began enjoying this.

"Cut the crap Cassano, we both know what we're here for, get talking," the older man snapped and Vincenzo chuckled.

"Ok I'll get to the point," his care-free expression now dropped, eyes and face cold.