Chapter 1 ♡

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Clicking sounds could be heard amidst the noisy party as a beautiful asian woman who looked in her early 20's made her way towards the bartender, the black glittery dress hugging her body curves elegantly in contrast to her sexy aura. With a sweet smile, she sat down and leaned forward, placing her chin on her palm, her blonde curls perfectly in sync with her movements.

The bartender looked up from what he was doing and gave a sly grin, "What would miss beautiful here like to drink?", he asked, causing the woman to cheekily widen her smile, a pretty dimple showing on one side.

"Anything strong would do sir", she said voice velvety and deep, moving a little more forward, causing her cleavage to show a little, making the man glance at it and look away immediately, cheeks reddening as he began preparing her drink, but tried to play it off by smiling.

"I didn't take you as a heavy drinker", he chuckled nervously, gulping. As if she knew the impact of her actions she leaned forward even more, exposing her chest more by the slightest amount and still talking in that velvety, smooth and seductive voice unusual for girls her age to have.

"Only sometimes, like tonight", she tilted her head, still looking at the guy across the counter, "I wanted to drink and have a little..... fun", she smiled innocently making the bartender glance at her once more, eyes this time moving onto her flawless smooth legs, which she had now crossed over one another, giving him a glimpse of something he shouldn't have seen owing to the extremely short dress.

He shook his head slightly. He knew where this was going and didn't want it to go that way. He finished preparing her drink and looked up to hand it to her only to find her gone.

"I'll take that", the same voice sounded beside him, making him jump as the woman took her glass from him, swirling the drink around before turning her back to the counter and leaning on it, dangerously close to him.

"So... what's your name?", she asked while twirling a strand of her blonde hair, the same sickeningly sweet smile plastered on her face.

Oh god please stop, He thought desperately, feeling hot in the tense atmosphere, yet still trying to play it cool.

"D-david, my name is David", he said as she nodded, the smile now turning to a hot smirk.

"Nice name", she smiled placing her drink down and now moving towards him, slightly trailing a finger on David's collarbones, making his breath hitch as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He started moving closer to her lips and grabbed her by her waist, but she stopped him, placing a finger on his lips, making him go cross eyed. He was almost panting due to the tension of wanting to kiss her, but she smiled and looked around, shaking her head.