Chapter 11 ♡

──────

Tw: Not much tbh just a mention of two dead men, its not graphic just creepy

Tw: Not much tbh just a mention of two dead men, its not graphic just creepy... youll see :)

──────

Angel made her way into her office, dropping onto her chair with a sharp exhale as she leaned back. Replaying the conversation with Namjoon in her head as she spun the chair around in circles, trying to figure out what she would do next.

She was cast out of her stupor as her phone buzzed, and she gave one glance at it before quickly picking it up, the call being from Raven.

"Hey girl, wassup?" Angel's voice was a little tired which the person on the other side of the call noticed but decided to let go.

"Hey sis, recognize me?"

The voice was too familiar to not be recognized.

"Woozi?" Angel almost exclaimed out loudly but clapped a hand over her mouth hastily.

The melodic voice on the other side only chuckled softly and hung up the call.

Angel wasted no time in grabbing her coat and mask before running to the basement, in a hurry to meet her other best friend after almost a year.

-

Namjoon was a mess by the time he ended his little boxing session, the aggression finally wearing off.

He grabbed a bottle of water before sitting down on a bench and drank from it, sighing as he leaned back, the cool liquid soothing to his dry throat.

His mind was still in a whirlwind of thought, thinking of Angel's offer, replaying her genuine expression in his mind again and again.

If she and her agency had managed to figure out what nobody could for years in a few days, he knew better than to doubt the latter.

But this was too risky, the game they would play out if they tried to deceive anyone. This life was chosen to save a person's life, and these risks would put the same lives at line.

He decided on what seemed best for now. He would discuss it with the members. It was an agreement between them, to not keep secrets, and he would follow exactly that.

-

Angel ran into the headquarters, quickly greeting Boss who was checking files at a employee's table, but as soon as he saw Angel rushing in, a knowing smile made it's way onto his face.