Chapter 5 ♡

──────

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

──────

"I can't believe I'm doing this", Angel sighed as she rubbed the bridge of her nose in anticipation.

She had done the main work. Luring the manager into a false assumption that he and his family was in danger, making him quit his job and shift to the states, and ISB was sure they were now living a happy life working their jobs.

What worried her now was that she was filling in for the manager's job, to spy on BTS. A world famous band that she was a fan of too. And the fact that they could be involved and working with people as dangerous as Italian and Russian cartels was absolutely haunting her.

CJ seemed to notice her anxiousness easily, and sat down beside her on the couch of her office.

"Listen babes, there's many ends to this, so many possibilities to everything I don't want you to worry too much on basis of information. And this isn't your first time right? What do you always tell me?", she asked in the end with a grin.

"To not give a damn about who the person is and do your job, an order is an order", Angel stated with a faint smile.

"Exactly"

-

The room was dark, a man tied up to the chair was struggling beneath the chains, yelping in pain when the metal stung his already injured arms.

A man stood in front of him. Covered from head to toe in black, a mask covering his face, the only thing visible were his eyes. But they were filled with rage, dominance and wrath, enough to make anyone drop onto his knees.

He made his way to the man who was profusely sweating, several gashes on his face, bruises littered over, along with blood dripping down his cheek.

"Master Dogeon I'm sorry", The chain bound man squeaked in Italian, as Dogeon held his jaw tightly.

"I am asking one more time. Where are my men", he demanded in a deep voice.

"I don't know sir, I really don't", he groaned out, as the chains cut into his already injured arms.

"Take him away", Dogeon intructed and two burly guards began dragging his chair outside, ignoring his apologies and protests.

"We're in trouble", Dogeon now grumbled to his partner Hwan in Korean, who nodded wistfully.

- (all the convo is gonna be korean here)

Angel smoothed out her blazer and nervously, sighing as she made her way into the HYBE building.

After getting checked for any dangerous items she could be carrying Angel was lead inside to Bang PD's room.

"Hello", Angel greeted respectfully, bowing as Bang PD bowed back.

After completing formalities he asked Angel to sit down, a serious expression on his face.

"I will need you to be responsible Ms. Song, the boys schedules and life are very different and any mistakes could lead to terrible consequences. I hope you bond well together, Take care of them", he stated curtly and Angel nodded.

"Don't worry, they're extremely kind and respectful, but still take care of them", he continued with a smile, sensing her nervousness.

"I will Sir, don't worry", she replied, mirroring his expression.

Bang PD smiled in acknowledgement and lead Angel to the practice room where the boys would be.

This was it, she was meeting BTS.

The legend of Kpop, the epitome of the industry, seven boys from Korea who had a dream, which was now a sensation for the world to see.

Jin, a vision of timeless grace, his elegance a classic work of art, his eyes reflecting pools of serenity, filled with a gentle wisdom, his visage sculpted with divine perfection, every smile exuding a charming grace, captivating hearts.

Suga, aka Yoongi, a poet of the shadows, holding a gaze that pierces through depths of emotion. His lips, speaking a manifesto of honesty. His smile, rare and enigmatic, just like his persona, glimpses into the beauty of his world.

Namjoon, a philosopher of words, bearing the countenance of profound intellect, his eyes, like beacons of sight, pierce through the complexities of his exsistence. His words conveying the profound of the simplest phrases, his smile a testament to the beauty of introspection.

J-hope, a sunbeam of boundless energy, radiating joy in every glance, uplifting spirits with his infectious enthusiasm. His dance a kaleidoscope of emotions, and his smile lighting up the darkest corners of the world.

Jimin, a study in grace and passion, embodies the essence of artistry, his eyes pools of emotions, inviting connection with every gaze. His voice a canvas of versatility, complimenting his chameleon like ability of displaying a myriad of moods.

Taehyung, a canvas of mystique and allure, captivating people with his charm elegantly. His eyes, windows to another realm hold secrets to be discovered, drawing admirers close. His deep mellow voice leaving a trail of curiosity in its wake, his smile, a masterpiece of charisma, weaving a spell of fascination.

Jungkook, a potrait of ethereal beauty, graces the world with his presence. His eyes like twin galaxies, hold the mystery of unknown whispers, twinkling with passion. His hair a endless flow of obsidian silk, cascading like a elegant waterfall. The curve of his smile, a crescent moon of warmth.

All of them together, a masterpiece of nature, put together perfectly like puzzle pieces, though different satisfyingly clicking into place together.

She was meeting them. Finally.

Angel was brought out of her thoughts as the door to the practice room was thrown open, Taehyung appearing at the door and smiling at both of them softly.

Looking at him and glancing inside her breath hitched in her throat.

They were gorgeous

----

This update took so long im so sorry 😭😭

I'll be honest i got distracted writing imagines and reading a few short books i found 😶‍🌫️

I'll try for other updates to be quicker

I hope you enjoyed this, i know nothing much happened in this chapter but i promise it'll get better 🥺🫣

Love yall always take careee
💜💜❤️❤️❤️

-CJ