"What's going on between the two of you?"

"I said some things I shouldn't have, and I'll make it right. How are the two of you? Did you make up?"

"We did... Camila, this is my Mother. Zoey Combs." Slowly, Camila stepped from behind Regenia with a shy smile as Zoey smiled back, looking over her features. It seemed she knew who her mother was or something she didn't know. "She's beautiful, and it's good to know your mother wasn't the crack head trailer-parked trash." Giuseppe, being himself, started to laugh as Regena sighed, shaking her head. One thing she learned about her mom was that she never bit her tongue, but she needed to learn.

"I'm going to the backyard. Follow me, Camila... and Mom, learn when to hold your tongue."

"What did I say? I was only speaking the truth. The last CI he had was this skinny-ass white bitch with an attitude. Clearly, that's not her mother." Clearly, she was wrong. If Zoey took the time to look over the girl more, she would see she had many features that weren't black. But she was going to let her find that out on her own. It was clear she was jealous and needed to hold it back before Jacob noticed. However, her mother's setup for the baby reveal was gorgeous.

Zoey decided on an elephant theme, and Regenia loved it but didn't understand why she didn't do it for herself. Her mother's baby was due three months before the triplets, and it would have been fun to enjoy finding out the gender of their babies together, but she had different plans. "This is beautiful. I've never been to something like this before. Everything looks so expensive."

"THERE GOES MY BIG BOOTY HOE! Bend over and shake it for me." Arianna yelled as she smacked her but. It was safe to say she was back to her normal self. Regenia was glad she wasn't bitchy anymore, but she liked it better when she wasn't hitting her ass each time she saw it. "Fratello, look how it fucking jiggles. So fucking satisfying— Oh! Who are you?"

"A child, Ari, and what are you doing here?"

"For my sis-in-law's gender reveal of course. I hope you didn't think I would miss this. I wanted to be present for it, and Zio Mario said it was okay for Jianna and me to travel. So, here we are, but you didn't answer my question. Who is she? She's a little too young to be a friend of yours, Genia."

"I didn't have friends. I chose to stay to myself, but this is Camila... Camila, this is Arianna. That's all you need to know for now." Regenia was looking for one of her smart remarks, but she smiled, taking Genia by the arm as she led her over to a voting table. She watched Ari cast her vote, saying all were girls. As Isla said, two were boys, and one was a girl, and after that, they played a few more games until it was time to reveal their babies' genders.

"Gia, are you ready to see if you'll have little sisters or brothers?"

"Silly Padre, she cannot tell you what she wants, but I can."

"Sì, then what do you think Màma will have?" Sienna smiled, holding her finger to her chin in thought. It was too cute to watch, as Domenico tapped her hand. "Màma, I think you will have two boys and a girl."

"I think that two sweetie." She smiled, leaning over to kiss his forehead. "And you, Sienna?"

"All girls, Domenico is enough. Boys are bad." She said as Giuseppe laughed and shook his head. On the other hand, Zoey walked over, taking Giovanna from Giuse's arms as she instructed them to open the boxes before them. Regenia was a bit nervous, so she allowed Giuseppe to open his box first as she slowly opened hers. Blue balloons flew out of both boxes as people started to cheer.

"HELL YEAH, BOYS FOR THE WIN!" Giuseppe yelled as Regenia smiled, shaking her head. She had a feeling he wanted boys, but he also loved his daughters. "Finally, more boys in the family. Now open the last box. I want to see if I'll get more great-grandsons or another beautiful princess." Giovanni Sr smiled as they both stepped over to the box in the middle. Giuseppe gave her a sweet smile before kissing her, which made her blush. Regenia loved it when he showed her affection in front of others.