Her room was the first one at the top of the stairs, it wasn't a big room but it held so many memories that Juliet didn't even bat an eyelid at its size. Her single bed was nestled against the back wall and her chest of draws lay against the wall opposite. She had a small bedside table that was covered by an alarm clock and a stack of old books. Her walls were coated in photos, some normal and some moving, they were mostly of her and Eleanor but there were some of her mother as well.

Juliet sighed as she took in the state of her wardrobe that was built in to the wall, she did the same thing every year at the end of the summer. She'd leave it in a mess and then regret it whenever she came back home. She rummaged through the mess of clothes on the floor until she found what she was looking for, an old hoodie that for some reason she had a connection to. It was thread bare in most places and even adjourned a few holes but Juliet still thought it was a worthy outfit choice. She removed the clothes she was currently wearing and threw them out onto the landing, ready to be taken to the washing and instead she pulled on her hoodie and a pair of pyjama shorts that she probably should of also thrown away.

Juliet pulled open the top draw of her chest of draws and pulled out two pieces of parchment and a pot of ink. She fell down onto the comfy sheets of her bed and used an old book to rest on.

Dear Theodore,

Just to let you know I'm now home and it feels great to be back. I didn't realise how much I missed my mother until I was in her embrace.

It feels strange to not be around you though, it's like something is missing but I have good news, my mother is more than happy for you to come for Christmas. You'll have to get the train here and then I can meet you in the station, I have no doubt you'll get lost on your own.

Please take care of yourself and Draco. I expect you to be in perfect condition when I see you both again.

All my love

Juliet

P.s- we will have to top and tail. But it just means we get the full brother/sister experience

Xx

My dearest Draco,

It doesn't feel right to not be in the same premises as you but I know when we see eachother again, sparks will fly.

I beg you to keep your letters informal, I am your well 'kind of girlfriend' so I don't expect them to be in perfect form.

Please don't cause trouble whilst I'm not there. It's only 2 weeks until you also leave for Christmas, it shouldn't be too hard.

I know this is probably not possible but if you find that you are able, I'd really like you to visit me over your Christmas break. Theo will be here and you're more than welcome as well although, my house is not quite as fancy as yours. Matter of fact you could probably fit 4 of my house inside of yours. Don't be a snob though. I will hurt you.

I love you

Yours always

Jules xx

Juliet smiled widely when she finished writing her letters. She intended on sending one to Eleanor as well but the rest of her parchment was buried at the bottom of her trunk, so that would have to wait until tomorrow. As she secured the envelopes in her hands, she made her way back downstairs and into the kitchen, slipping on her mother's slippers that sat by the back door before she made her way into the garden.

A small post box was hung onto the back fence and a Hogwarts owl came by every few hours to check for any 'magical post' that needed to be sent from muggle London to Hogwarts. Juliet slipped the letters into the box and gave it one last look before she retreated back inside, her legs had already gone numb from the cold and her nose was surely a shade of red.

She could make out the sounds of the television from the living room and knowing her mother would be watching one of those god awful shows that she loved so much, Juliet decided to join her. Both of them sat on the sofa, wrapped up in a large fluffy blanket, with the fire roaring and Juliet had never felt more content in her whole life.

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼