Chapter 2

*3rd Person : Deku age 11*

"Oi! Nerd!"
"What do you want, Kacchan.."
"I'm bored.. let's fight!" An evil grin spread across his face as he lifted his hands, small explosions erupting from his palms. Izuku got up from under the tree and ran as fast as he could away from Katsuki.
"Get him you extras!" Roared Katsuki to the boys standing behind him.

*Izuku Pov*

'I gotta go.. where do I go?!'
I ran through the park, weaving between the other children and parents, milling around and playing.
"Damn nerd! Get back here!"
I turned and saw Kacchan gaining on me, a group of boys with him. I left the park and ran down the street, turning down the alleyways, hoping to reach home before they caught up.
'Left.. Left.. Right.. Straight.. Right.. Wait, no, it was a left!'
I hit a dead end.
'No no no no no..'
"Found you, Deku.. Dont try to run this time. We have you surrounded.."

*3rd Pov*

Izuku span around, sure enough there was a line of boys cutting off all exits with bakugou infront of them, red eyes gleaming in the setting sun.
"K- kacchan, just l- leave me al- alone.. pl- please.."
"Aww.. is the wittle baby gonna cry.." a mocking voice sounded, with a reply of jeering laughter.
"He will be after I'm through with him."
"Please, Kacchan.. I just want to go home.."
"Oh, quit your whining.."

*Katsuki Pov*

My hands twitched, "No one wants you here, no body cares for you.. not even your own mother."
As I said it, I saw a change in Deku's face. His eyes went from the dark green of leaves to a black abyss.
"Like I don't already know that.. The hell I have done to you, Kacchan.. From what I can see, all I've done is try to befriend you.. But I see now what a mistake that was.. you deserve no one.. you call your mother a hag.. your 'friends' only hang out with you because they are afraid you will hurt them if they don't.. whose the real monster here, Kacchan.." He looked up at me. No humour in his face, a monotone voice and dead eyes.. I'd finally broke him.. All the years I was just mucking about being a brat had taken its toll on him.. breaking him down little by little until he was dead to the world..
"The f[]ck you saying Midoriya!"
"You've lost your mind!"
"Let's finish him, Bakugou."
A chorus of voices had broken out.
"I'm gonna finish what I started, Deku, and this time you won't be getting up for a week.."

*time pass to 00:00 : Izuku Pov*

I was floating. In a white room. I'm not sure whether I was looking up or down. I just hung there in the silence, not a breeze in there. Just me and the white room..

I jolted awake. I was outside.
'Had I not gone home yet?'
I felt that I was lying in a warm puddle.
'Had it rained?'
My eyes fluttered open, and I looked up. The moon was right above me
'It's midnight?! I was supposed to be home hours ago?!'
I looked down. I was lying in a pool of blood.. my head span as I stood up hurriedly. I reached up to the side of my head and felt a large gash there, blood oozing out of it. I stumbled and fell to my knees, the world spinning around.

*time skip 01:00*

I had finally gained enough stability to stand and walk to the street, using the wall as a guide and keeping to the shadows. The lamps along the road were casting a dim light around the area.
'Just enough to see where I'm going..'
It took me about half an hour to make it home, almost double the time it usually took. None of the lights were on.
'That's good.'

*3rd Pov*

Izuku unlocked the door and pushed it, opening and closing it carefully before going to his room. There, he changed out of his uniform, which he stuffed in a bag and put on a black hoodie and joggers. He bandaged up the side of his head and chest, which both had sustained painful injuries. He took up his spare rucksack and stuffed some spare clothes into it along with some food from the fridge. He then went into his mother's room and took her purse, taking all the cash inside it.
"Sorry, ma.. but like Kacchan said, no one wants me for who I am." He whispered softly before grabbing up his rucksack and the bag with his uniform in and leaving the house.

AN: Sentences in ' ' are thoughts!!
        I'm sorry if this is short again, but I'm hoping to make longer ones in the future! I will try to update the story every 5-7 days, but I will probably do it before or after the set date. If you made it this far, THANK YOU SO MUCH!