Chapter 1

*Izuku Pov : Age 4*

"Mummy, do you think I'll get a cool quirk?"
"The coolest!"
"Even cooler than All Mights?"
"Yes, hunny," she kissed the top of my head and gave me a quick squeeze to calm me down whilst we waited for the doctor to come back with the results. I sat there rocking back and forth, waiting impatiently for the doctor to tell me what my quirk was.

It felt like a lifetime and a bit had passed before the door opened behind us. I span around on my chair, bouncing in anticipation, overlooking the glum look on the doctors face.
"What's my quirk? Is it really cool?" I asked, my eyes shining.
The doctor sighed,"I'm sorry dear, but.. you don't have a quirk.."
With that one simple sentence, the world caved in around me.. I turned around in my chair and pulled my knees up to my chest, holding them close. I could hear my mother talking to the doctor asking if there was anything we could do to get a quirk, but their conversation seemed to be miles away, nothing registered in my mind other than that I. Was. Quirkless.

*3rd person Pov*

In the days that followed, Izuku showed little emotion to the world, hiding in his room, only showing any sign of life when Inko called him for dinner. When he was made to leave the house and go to school, he protested, saying that all the kids would bully him, but his mother didn't listen to him and told him to stop being so dramatic.

Izuku didn't know what had happened to his mother. She had become colder towards him, showing him less love every time she saw him. As the days became weeks, Izuku lost hope of his mother loving him again, and he stopped protesting about going to school and just let everything happen as it came.

AN:

I'm so sorry that this part is so short.. I find it tough writing the first chapter/s of a book but they should get more interesting and longer as I get more ideas.

Posting won't be regular as I am hectic, sorry..