Bonus - [pure smut]

Start from the beginning

"While I will never refuse your talented mouth, I want to be inside you more than anything," he explains simply but I suspect he's worried about me falling over on my knees.

He flips me over.

"Hands on the wall," he directs sharply and I comply quickly, wiggling my hips, desperate for him.

I hear his trousers drop to the floor and a second later his cock is pressing up against me.

"Don't waste more time," I plead with him. "Please Nik, I need you so badly."

I gasp as he enters me roughly, that familiar feeling of being stretched and fulfilled making me moan out as he pushes himself in to the hilt. Quickly, he starts up a fast pace. He holds my hips up, being mindful of the baby, but also letting go and finally giving me what I've been begging for.

He's rough and untamed. I love it.

"I've missed you like this," I moan out when he slams into me so hard I see stars. Sounds of pleasure get caught in my throat as he ups the pace even more, making me push hard against the wall with my hands.

Nik withdraws, then enters me again, pounding harder and harder. Over and over. Bringing me closer to the edge. My back arches to take more, frantically chasing my release.

"More Nik, I need more," I cry out, desperate for more friction.

He complies, setting a new pace to satisfy himself, taking me along with him. It is wondrous, it is pure pleasure.

My body tightens, so highly strung around his intrusion. With every snap of his hips, we become wilder together, gasping for air while our bodies urge us to move faster, harder.

We are both all consumed by our pleasure we don't notice a pattering of feet heading in our direction.

"Claudia! Oh!" Maeve walks around the corner, her eyes bulging at the sight of us.

It's evident as day what we're up to.

"Sorry Maeve, it just happened," I apologise but Nik doesn't even stop. He cares not for her innocent eyes but I suppose they're not that innocent, being mates with Elijah.

She mutters something about Elijah stepping up his game and heads to find him.

I burst into laughter and I feel Nik's grin on the skin of my shoulder as leans forwards, finding it amusing too.

"Elijah is going to kill you," I laugh, bracing myself against the wall once again as Nik increases the pace of his thrusts.

"Maeve looked jealous," Nik says arrogantly, almost encouraging me to refute him.

But I don't, even though Maeve looked mortified.

"She said Elijah should step up his game," I moan out because Nik's hand has trailed down to play with my clit.

"I knew I was better than him," Nik smirks at the clear praise and I roll my eyes.

"I wonder if Maeve and Elijah would let me join-"

"Do not finish that sentence Claudia," my mate hisses in my ear, full of envy.

"What?" I feign innocence, leading to a slap on my arse making me yelp.

Nik's hand smoothly rubs over the reddened area and he warns me off speaking like that again.

"You'd better make me cum, or I'll have to join them for satisfaction," I wind him up more, enjoying pulling his more dominant side out to play.

He says nothing but wraps his arms around me, under my armpits. Hoisting me up against him, his hands knead my breasts, increasing my desire for him.

"Don't stop," I call out loudly, spurring him on. "Or I'll go to Elijah," I add cheekily.

Those last words seal my fate.

Nik starts drilling into me from behind, massaging my breast while he picks up the pace yet again. My whole body responds instantly as he works into me, pushing deeper than I ever thought possible in this position.

My core clenches with need as he rides me, my arms curling to grab his arms wrapped around my upper torso. He continues, relentlessly, his impatience matching mine.

Tears start to fill my eyes and I gasp for breath, my whole body shaking with the need to finish. I dig my fingernails into Nik's arms holding me up, and he growls at the pain which turns to more pleasure.

When he sinks his teeth into the soft skin of my neck, my vision blurs and all the built up tension releases in a display of fireworks crackling through my body. I cry out his name over and over, pleasing him as he drinks from me. My core tightens around his cock, throwing him head first into his own release, where he shudders and thrusts into me at a bruising pace.

"You are mine, you are my fiancée, my mate," Nik murmurs into my ear as I give myself over to him, allowing wave after wave of pleasure to swallow me whole.

"Yes Nik, yours," I moan out, wanting nothing else than to belong to him.

At another sharp thrust, my body suddenly feels like it's floating. All I can do is close my eyes and hold on to him tightly, while he pounds hard sending me flying over the edge again. I slump in his hold as exhaustion sets in, my legs feel weak but he holds me up, refusing to let me go.

A purr in my ear, a low throaty groan signals his own release before he empties himself inside me, breathing heavily. The intensity hardly makes him stop, but his thrusts slow, prolonging both our climaxes.

He finally pulls out and I close my eyes. I feel him carry me into our bedroom, kissing my temple sweetly.

"I will love and cherish you always and forever my love."

"I love you Nik. I'm so lucky to be your mate," I can only murmur back a fraction of my feelings for him, so exhausted and worn out by him.

"I'm the truly lucky one Mrs Mikaelson to-be. I needed you all this time, I didn't even know it."

"You have me now."

"I do," he rolls between my thighs again before promising to make good on his earlier pledge.

"If I'm correct, you can still feel your legs," he teases gently. "I did promise you better than that."

I laugh lightly, "you did. However can you make it up to me?"

———

Let me know what you think? Did you like it?♥️