𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐲 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 ||🖤🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levach🖤🌷

- High School AU

~~~~~

- Requested by: XxInduxX

_______________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Music is crucial to Zach's life, especially as a teenager. He'd slip in his earbuds, headphones, or whatever he'd use for the day in or on his ears any chance he was presented with. He uses various music apps and listens to all kinds of playlists. He's made some and borrowed some. During passing periods, free periods, Lunch, theater, and whenever, he was usually seen with something in his ears with music spilling through them.

Yet, recently, something weird has been happening. While listening to his music, it'd skip the song, cut it short, and play something else he knew he hadn't added to any of his playlists. Every time it happens, he takes out his phone and scrolls through the playing playlist to see if the song is there. Usually, it never was. It weirded him out, so he tried to switch music apps to see if it was the app. It wasn't and Zach still couldn't figure out what it was.

And as expected, it happens again on his way to school. As Zach steps into the building, he pulls his phone out and quickly scrolls through the playlist, his eyes skimming over the short titles of the songs. None of them was the song playing in his ears, so what could it possibly have been?

Zach makes it to his first-period class and shoves his phone in his pocket while walking back to his desk. He slides his bag off his shoulder and sits down as it thumps on the ground with the sound of books and other belongings. He takes out his earbuds, places them in their case, and rests his arms on his desk.

"That's a first," A voice comments toward Zach.

Zach looks over to the right, cocking an eyebrow, "And it's a first that you're early, Levi."

Levi tugs an earbud out of his ear. "I know. Our bus wasn't late this time. I almost missed it."

"Of course you did," Zach says, rubbing his eye.

"But, what's up? Are they broken?" Levi nudges a finger toward Zach's earbud case.

Zach glances down at the case, and then shakes his head. "No, they're fine. It's my phone."

Levi asks, "What's with it?"

How could he explain it? The few responses he had just come up with in the past few seconds made it sound like he just needed to reset his phone or cancel out the music apps. But the amount of times he's already done that is too many to count. In his mind, there's no way to explain it.