𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 || 🖤❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levaxx🖤❤️

~~~~~

Requested by: Aluca4Life

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Jaxx quietly walked through the halls, quickly taking a glance at any rooms with the door open that he passed. He didn't see anyone in their rooms until he glanced into Levi's room. In his room, he saw Levi sitting with his back facing the door. It looked as if he were writing or typing. There was no telling.

He sneaked into the room and quietly walked up behind Levi. It turned out that he was actually playing a game on his laptop. Jaxx watched him play it for a few seconds, then decided that it'd be a great idea to scare him.

"What're you playing?" Jaxx asked suddenly.

Levi jumped slightly and quickly looked in Jaxx's direction, "What are you doing in here?!"

Jaxx laughed, "I just saw you from the hall, haha! Just thought that I should've messed with you at least once."

"Well, you got me," Levi replied, turning his chair to look at Jaxx. "But, what are you doing around in the halls?"

"I was looking to see if everyone was here or not."

Levi asked, "Why exactly?"

Jaxx answered, "Well, you know how it's really nice out and it's starting to get hot and the ocean is getting warmer?"

Levi nodded.

Jaxx continued. "Well, I was wondering if we could go to the beach, maybe even walk on the boardwalk for a bit."

Levi thought about it, then nodded. "Yeah, maybe we could. Alex has been thinking about it for a while. And today does seem like the best day to do it."

"Yes!" Jaxx pumped his fist in the air, then started slightly shaking Levi's chair. "Come on, come on. We've gotta tell Alex! Hurry!"

Levi chuckled, "Alright, I'm coming, I'm coming." Levi stood up from his chair and walked out the door with Jaxx following behind.

{Timeskip to the Beach}

Today was an amazing day. The weather wasn't too hot or too cold, the breeze was perfect, and the ocean water wasn't cold at all. There were people walking on the boardwalk, playing and digging in the sand, and swimming and surfing in the ocean waves.

Alex, Charli, and Candi were talking to each other on the beach towel with an umbrella covering their heads, putting them in the shade. Sora and Luca were working on a bottomless hole in the sand. So far, it was big enough for them both to stand in it. Then, Light, Jaxx, and Levi were all in the water. Somehow, Light was able to borrow someone's surfboard and has been surfing the entire time (He's fallen a couple of times at first, but soon got the hang of it. He's a skater, so, he thought it was similar).