𝐀 𝐒𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭 ||🖤🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levach🖤🌷

~~~~~

Requested by: sunnnyyy_cami

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Zach turned around and looked back at Levi and Alex. "You two are so slow!"

"We are not!" Alex objected. "You're just a fast walker."

The trio was heading to an event that the city was hosting to celebrate the start of spring. The other squad members aren't here with them because they all had their own things to do today. So, it was only Alex, Levi, and Zach today. 

But, the entire time on the way to the event, Zach felt as if he were a third wheel. Levi and Alex were extremely close to one another. There were times when they'd hold onto each other or lean against each other. They were happily laughing together, making jokes, and having the "time of their lives". 

Zach was bothered by it, but brushed it off and stayed in his own world. As they got closer and closer to the event, the music was getting louder and louder, the chatter of others became more heard, and everything that would perfect their day was coming closer and closer to them.

When they got to the entrance of the place, there was a path to go down that was lined with stands of different shops and things people were selling. Groups were walking together with different types of food in their hands, there were families together with stuffed animal prizes, and there were couples together sharing drinks.

Zach looked around at everything. "This is sick. Where to first?"

There was no response. Zach looked behind him and the two were gone. He quickly looked around and saw that they had already begun walking down the path. Zach was caught off guard but quickly caught up with them.

"Wow, you're just gonna leave me in the dirt like that?

Levi shrugged, "We thought you were leading the way."

Zach looked at Levi, "So, your logic is that if I'm leading, you walk ahead of me?"

"Sure!" Alex replied, smiling.

"Idiots. Idiots you both are," Zach complained, rolling his eyes.

Zach followed closely behind the two. As they walked past all of the stands of clothing, water bottle, jewelry, and other things, Zach watched as Levi and Alex stayed close to each other. Zach was pretty much their third wheel at this point. He watched as Alex and Levi just played around with each other and stopped to buy things for themselves.

After some time, Zach eventually got bored of them and began to head off on his own. There was something he was feeling that he used to feel with Alex when Jade would start getting close. But, this time it was something different. He felt jealous that he was being left out and that Alex was getting closer to Levi. It should've been the other way around, but it was only targeted at Alex. Zach brushed the thought out of his head and wandered to the games.