𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 ||🤍❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Luaxx🤍❤️

- Highschool AU

-Requested by: BAHAHAHZAAHHAHA

~~~~~
- They/ Them Pronouns for Luca

-He/ Him for Jaxx because I screwed up

-⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions of Bullying
__________________________________________

-⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions of Bullying__________________________________________

❄3rd Person POV

As in every typical high school, there were always the popular kids and there were the outcasts. Of course, they both had their own groups. The outcasts weren't at all known to anyone, and the popular kids were the faces of the school.

According to adults, High school was supposed to be the best years of your life. They forgot to add the fact that it was only easy for the popular and well-liked people. If you weren't well known, small and fragile-looking, or in the category of "weird kids," you weren't safe at all. 

For example, Luca. Luca was in the robotics club and they were an easy target in the group of popular kids. It was so bad to the point where Luca had to be taken out of school for two weeks, had teachers walk them into the building, and had to find a different route for them to safely get into the building.

Today was another one of those days, except Luca had been caught.

Luca was slammed into a locker, a shadow towering over them. They looked up to see who it was, and it was the same person as it always have been. Every single day, it was always the redhead, the  "leader" of the group is what they called him. His name was Jaxx. It fit him really well with how they acted.

Jaxx smirked, "Well, your little route didn't work?"

Luca couldn't speak. Only stare up at the redhead that was way taller than him. Luca tried not to show any fear, but it was hard when someone who was extremely stronger than them was looking down at them and could throw, punch, kick, or even kill them any second. 

They began to sink down the locker, but Jaxx pulled Luca back up by their arm. It sent a shock of pain up Luca's arm, but they didn't show it. they groaned, but not loud enough for Jaxx to hear. Luca didn't want Jaxx to have to satisfaction of hurting them, but Luca couldn't really do anything about it.

Jaxx pulled Luca closer to him, "Now if you ever try to run away from me again, trust me, I'll end up finding you either way. And it'll hurt a lot more than before. Got it?"

Luca rapidly nodded their head, closing their eyes to avoid contact. Luca felt an evil energy radiating off of Jaxx, which made a heavy feeling of fear rise up inside of Luca. But then, before Jaxx could do anything, they both heard footsteps and keys down the empty hall.