𝐒𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 | High School AU

Ships in this chapter:

-Charlex(Charli x Alex) 💛🧡

-Lucight(Luca x Light) 🤍💜

-Levaxx(Levi x Jaxx) 🖤❤️

~~~~~

Requested by: 

___________________________________________

~Levi's POV~

"Are you writing again?" Alex wondered, standing above me.

I shook my head, "No. I'm just writing something."

She tried peaking over my shoulder, "So, what're you doing?"

"You don't need to know," I moved the paper out of her sight.

Alex groaned and sat down next to me, "C'mon! Tell meeee!"

"No." I went back to doing what I was doing before Alex interrupted me.  

Alex just rolled her eyes and continued trying to see what it was, but then gave up after a few attempts. 

Alex's face light's up, with excitement, "I saw part of it! And it doesn't look like writing."

I sighed, "That's because it's not, Alex." I held it up for her to see. "It's a drawing."

"Then why were you-" She stops and skims the paper, then smiles. "You're drawing Jaxx's Roblox character!"

I slightly smiled, "I was drawing my character yesterday, and I let him watch as I did. After I finished, he asked if I could draw his. And, as you can see, I agreed to it."

"I knew it!" Alex stands up, brightly smiling.

I looked at her, confused, "Knew what?"

Alex grips onto her shoulder bag, "That you actually do like talking and being with Jaxx."

"Who said that?"

Alex rolled her eyes, "You did. Just now. If you didn't want him to watch you draw yourself, you would've probably made him go away."

She was kind of right. If I did want him to go away, I would've made it pretty obvious like I have all up until this year. Each time he'd try to talk to me or claim I was his "friend", I don't know why, but I'd get super annoyed or something like that. 

But this year, I didn't mind anymore. It wasn't in an "I give up" way, it's more of an "I think I can get used to this" way. 

Yes, Alex was right. I did... Like... Having Jaxx around. I then heard Alex's phone ring, Charli's notification tone.