𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐭.𝟐||🧡🤍

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Charluca🧡🤍

-Angst(?)🔥
~~~~~
- They/ Them Pronouns for Luca

-⚠️Trigger Warning: Mentions of 4bus3, de4th, t0xic households, vehicle accidents
__________________________________________

Recap:

I continued walking until I heard a loud horn. I looked to my right and saw a humongous train coming full speed at me. For whatever reason, I couldn't move. I just stared at the train approaching me. Even if I had moved, I wouldn't have had enough time to move out of the way. There was nothing I could do. This was the end.

As the train got closer, I closed my eyes tightly, listening to the horn again. I heard Luca shout my name, I could see the train's light through my eyelids, and I could hear the last horn loudly in my ears.

Then it was quiet. It was cold. But it didn't hurt... How?

I opened my eyes to see white. But, it wasn't heaven white or death white, it was snow. I looked over my shoulder and saw Luca holding me tightly as we both layed in the snow. How was I not dead? What happened?!

__________________________________________

❄Charli's POV

I sat up and looked around at my surroundings. I was still in the forest. I looked at the tracks and watched as the train sped by quickly. I heard the snow crunching under Luca as they sat up. I felt a pair of eyes on me. I looked over and it was Luca's eyes. 

"I-I'm sorry," I stuttered. "I didn't know what would happen!"

Luca sweetly smiled, "Don't worry about it, Char! It's alright!"

I felt guilty. I could've gotten Luca and me killed. I put both of us in danger because I wanted to be stupid and impatient. I didn't mean to at all. 

Luca stood up and helped me up. I dusted the snow off of me, but any leftover snow, Luca wiped off for me. We continued walking through the woods. As I looked around, I was amused by everything. The snow peacefully fell through the trees, the trees perfectly covered in snow, and there were no other sounds besides Luca and me walking through the snow and the chirping of birds and the sounds of owls.

We soon came to the end of the forest and we were in a plain area that was covered in snow. The snow went a bit above our ankles. There weren't any trees or houses or buildings or anything. It was just snow.

I don't know why at all, but it made me happy. Before anything could be said, I started running out into the snow. I tripped over something and fell face-first into the snow. Luca rushed over to me and asked if I was okay, but I was laughing. They seemed panicked, but I didn't care! I was laughing so much I'm sure my face turned red.