𝐃𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢? ||🧡🌻

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Chari x Candi🧡🌻

🌻 <- This is Candi's Emoji for this book

~~~~~

Requested by: Lucas_GB777

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Recently, the squad decided that they were going to go camping. While out camping, the squad ended up lost in the forest and it was beginning to become dark. Alex and Levi shortly separated from the group to go find a bathroom for Alex. As they disappeared on the trail, the rest of the squad stayed where they were.

Then, someone came down the path and saw the squad. She approached the group and asked them what they were doing standing out there. The squad explained their situation to her and she offered to take them back to the cabin she was staying at in the forest. They hesitated at first but then agreed to follow her. She led them down the path she approached them from and led them all the way back to the cabin. Once they arrived, she introduced herself as Candi. The squad introduced themselves to her. She let them settle into the cabin while she returned for the other two, which Light had told her about.

Once she got back to the spot, she went down the path that led to the bathrooms and saw Alex and Levi walking toward her. She set a smile on her face and walked up to them. When she approached them, she asked if they were lost, to which they responded yes. She made the same offer to help lead them to the cabin. Alex agreed with no hesitation, wanting to finally get out of the woods. Though Levi thought it was weird at first, he eventually agreed to it. 

As she did with the squad, she led them back to the cabin and once they arrived, she helped everyone settle in. She waited for everyone to get comfortable in their pajamas that they'd packed, sat down with them in the living room, and got to know them better. And that's when they met the soon-addition to their squad. Candi, the eleventh member. 

Ever since that day, she's been with the squad since then. Even though she was new, she was already showing extremely obvious feelings for someone. And that someone had absolutely no interest in her (Cough cough, Levi, cough). Due to her sudden affection towards Levi, it was also somewhat obvious that Alex was becoming jealous. She didn't like the thought of Levi being taken away from her by someone who had just shown up.

But, someone disagreed with her. Charli. She was utterly oblivious to the fact that Alex may or may not have been jealous. Instead, she hyped her and Levi up as much as she could. To Charli, she believed that it'd be a sweet couple. Especially when Candi had her delusional moments, Charli would feed them even more. So, due to this relationship kind of thing, Charli and Candi began to grow closer and closer. 

They found out a lot about each other and they soon became best friends. It was a truly quick process. Then again, Charli was truly an accepting person, so it was easy. They were almost with each other all of the time. They'd have sleepovers in each other's rooms with Candi simping over Levi. They'd spend time together throughout the house, watching movies, baking, and even playing games in the game room. Even on trips they'd stay close together. As time went on, they slowly became more and more inseparable.