𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 ||🖤🌷

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Levach🖤🌷(One-sided)

- Alevi💛🖤

- Hanahaki Disease AU

~~~~~

- ⚠️TW⚠️: Mentions of blood, coughing/vomiting up blood

Requested by: HOYUN0016D

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

Zach walked out of the bathroom, wiping the corner of his lip. He closed the door behind him and looked at both ends of the hallway. No one was up, since it was early in the morning. He snuck through the hall as quietly as he could, slowly opened his bedroom door, and walked inside. 

He looked around the room to make sure that Drake was still asleep. Luckily, he was. Zach sighed with relief to himself and quietly made his way to his bed. He layed down and stared at the ceiling. With how much pain he was in currently, there was no way he was able to peacefully fall back asleep. For the rest of the night, he listened for any sounds throughout the house, besides his own coughing.

In the morning, he pretended that he was asleep when he heard his brother get up and walk out of the room. After some minutes, Zach gathered the energy to get up and go downstairs. As he got closer to the stairs, he heard all of his friends' voices downstairs in the kitchen.

Zach made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. As he heard, everyone was currently in the kitchen either dressed up for the day or still in their pajamas. Zach walked over to the counter islands and sat down on a stool and watched as everyone did their own things. 

"Good morning, Dummy," Drake said, passing by and patting Zach's back. 

Zach quickly snapped back from dozing off, "Hm? Oh, mornin'."

Alex looked over at Zach from the pantry. "Are you alright? You seem dead inside today."

"I'm always dead inside," Zach responded. "It's nothing new."

Alex giggled, "I guess so."

Levi grabbed apple juice from the refrigerator and placed it on the counter along with a cup. He glanced up at Zach. "Are you sure you're alright? You've been a lot quieter these past few days." Levi grabbed another nearby cup, rinsed it out, and placed it next to his.

Before Zach could answer, his eyes met Levi's and he stopped. He stopped himself for a few seconds, then proceeded. "Yes, I'm fine. Thank you for asking."

Levi poured the apple juice into the cups and slid one across the counter in front of Zach. Zach grabbed the cup and drank from the cup. Levi walked around the counter and sat down on the stool next to Zach. To stop himself from coughing, Zach continued drinking from the cup, but in small bits. Though, he could feel the pain building up more and more in his chest.