𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐚𝐲||💧🖤❤️

Ship(s) in this chapter:

- Sorlevaxx💧🖤❤️

- He/They for Jaxx

~~~~~

Requested by: ghostyslothly

__________________________________________

★3rd Person POV

"Jaxx, last time, go to bed," Levi demanded, crossing his arms.

Jaxx looked at him, "I literally can't! I'm not tired."

Levi rolled his eyes. Levi walked up to Jaxx and pushed him down onto the bed. "Goodnight, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright, alright! Night," Jaxx replied, chuckling.

With that, Levi left the room and walked to his bedroom across the hallway. He climbed into bed, got comfortable, and went to sleep. Meanwhile, with Jaxx, he stayed up in bed. No matter how many times he closed their eyes hoping to fall asleep, he couldn't. Eventually, he had the idea that they could play on his computer in hopes that that'd wear him out. His plan was unsuccessful and it ended in them staying up until one o'clock in the morning. From that point on, he began to feel horrible. He had a slight headache and began to feel tired even though they couldn't get himself to fall asleep. 

As the hours passed by, Jaxx had fallen asleep, but he was only able to get an hour of sleep. After the hour had passed, he woke back up feeling worse than they had when he fell asleep. His head was pounding, they felt exhausted, and some of his muscles were hurting. After some time of lying in bed, staring at the ceiling, he climbed out of bed and walked into their bathroom. Jaxx looked at himself in the mirror and realized how sickly they looked. He knew that they were probably going to be sent back to his room or cause a wave of concern, so they decided that he'd just hide it away from the rest of the day and hope that it eventually goes away.

Jaxx got ready for the day and fixed himself up, then exited their room and began to make his way downstairs. He walked through the living room and heard everyone in the kitchen, so they decided to go into the dining room. Though, when he arrived there, they saw both Sora and Levi sitting at the table, talking. From their expressions, they seemed to be "arguing" about something (P.S. They do this a lot).

Jaxx took a seat at the table, greeting them both with a smile on his face.

"Morning, my favorite redhead," Sora greeted, waving a bit.

Levi then asked, "Did you finally go to sleep?"

Jaxx nodded. "Mhm! After about, like, two hours I believe," Jaxx lied, making sure to cover it.

Sora stared at Jaxx for a bit, then his facial expression change to one filled with confusion and concern, "Did you get paler or something?"

"Hm? What do you mean?" Jaxx asked, looking at Sora.