𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥🎪 | 🤍💧

Ship(s) in this chapter:

-Sorluca💧🤍

~~~~~

- This Chapter contains: Slight Swearing and Hypnosis

___________________________________________

"LUCAAA!"

Luca jumped and turned around. 

"Knocking exists, Sora!"

Sora laughed, "Sorry, sorry! But, I got something!"

Luca put their phone down on their bed.

"What do you have?"

Sora attempted to do a drum roll sound. Then, took 3 tickets from behind his back.

Sora smiled, "Tada!"

Luca tilted their head, "What are those?"

"Why, thank you for asking, Luca." Sora proceeded to explain. "They're tickets! To a Carnival!"

"A Carnival?"

Sora nodded excitedly, "Yeah! But, it's not just any Carnival. Apparently, it's haunted."

"Really? That'd be cool!" Luca replied. "Is anyone else going? Since there are 3 tickets."

"Yeah. Light is."

Luca was slightly surprised. How did Sora manage to get Light to come? 1. He HATES clowns, and 2. He does not mess with haunted stuff. Even though Alex literally has a haunted doll in the house. Can't really remember if there's 1 doll or 2. But, Light tries his best not to mess with them in any way.

Sora explained that he was able to convince Light to come with them. No one else in the house knew about it. Only Sora, Light, and Luca. They were going to leave soon since the sun was setting. Luca was a bit skeptical about it, but didn't go against the idea in any way. 

"Awesome! I'll go get ready! You do too," Sora said, walking out of the room and closing the door behind him.

Luca got off of their bed and went over to their closet. "I mean, what could go wrong?"

{At the Carnival...}

The trio arrived at the Carnival after a long ride. They walked up to it and noticed something. No one was there. The lights were on, some rides could be heard, there was eery music playing, but there was not a single person in sight. Light was regretting his decision, Luca was concerned, and Sora didn't care to think about it.

Sora walked up to one of the ticket stands, but no one was in it. Sora glanced around to see if anyone was coming to the stand, but no one was. He just shrugged it off and placed the tickets onto the stand.

"Sora! Are you not suspicious of this?!" Light exclaimed.

Sora turned around to look at Light. "Suspicious of what?"

Light cleared his throat and motioned to the carnival. 

"No one's here!"

"What if they're inside? What if everyone's not all the way out here?"

Luca shrugged, "Why don't we go inside and see?" Luca passed the two and walked into the carnival. 

Light and Sora quickly followed after. They walked around the carnival together, searching for any signs of people. They didn't find any. And, the carnival's appearance is deceiving. The carnival was huge! They got lost more than 4 times. Eventually, while walking around, they managed to find a tent. They assumed that it was the carnival tent, so they decided to go inside.