Chapter 121: A pinkish trait [A Devil's Stone Arc]

Start from the beginning

Pink Devil: S-So you finally powered up?!

Diara: I told you to stop nicely... Now I will drag you to help us with force!

Both run at each other clashing, sending a powerful shockwave and cause a small earthquake all over Japan and then Diara pulls back and dodges a stab and then punched the Pink Devil in the face and then landed a flying slash and that sended her straight through the tree and 3 rocks as she hits a bigger tree.

Pink Devil: Ugh... My face...

The Pink Devil got up and moved down a bit by an inch and moved out of the way as the tree fell next to her and she turned to look at it.

Pink Devil: T-That was a close call-!

Diara: Pinky!

Pink Devil quickly turned around and blocked the upcoming attack, as Diara tried to push forward, she continued to hold the demon as the devil powered up and pushed Diara back with that quick power up before going down to the regular power increase.

Pink Devil: If you think I'm gonna help you, get lost already or else I'll kill you for real!

Diara: I said what I had to say earlier...

Diara then ran and quickly dodged and X slash from the Pink Devil as she kicks her and sends her in the air and then sends herself in the air and hits the Pink Devil with the Demon Slash at 85% power and does not cut her in half but injures her and then does a 360 spin kick and knocks her down as Pinky hits the ground hard and Diara tries to land a stab from above, only to be dodged by her opponent by an inch.

The Pink Devil gets up and then backs away from another slash and then sends a flying slash which hits Diara, but does not move her, does not knock her back and it deals little damage...

Diara takes a step forward as the Pink Devil was looking to hit a weak spot and cause severe damage to her enough to kill that demon... Yet, before she could do anything she found herself in the air surrounded by arrows.

Diara: Demonic Arrow barrage ~ 20%!

Suddenly all arrows fire and hit the Pink Devil with ease all around missing any fatal spot or spot that hurts her movement and then Diara jumps in the air and grabs the final arrow and slams it right in the chest and it sends Pinky all thge way down to the ground.

Diara lands to look, but the Pink Devil is gone and as she turns around using her own blade to block a Katana hit and she smirks at Pinky.

Diara: You seem a little scared now, aren't cha dear?

Pink Devil: SHUT IT!

Breaking the stalemate, the Pink Devil then uses something imbued to her katana and then lands a huge slash which destroys half of the ground and sends Diara flying back as she hits a mountain after passing through half of a forest.

As it is the ground on the way was cut in half creating a small crater with a form of slash and then the Pink Devil quickly moves towards the direction until reaching that mountain to see Diara just got out of the hole she made and was still standing, severly injured.

Pink Devil: Your the first demon to ever tank this kind of attack... Maybe the High Council has finally picked me a toy for once~

The Pink Devil smiles, but her face could be seen to be a bit red and Diara just noticed that and took a step back.

Pink Devil: Do not be scared, once I'm done with you, whoever your partner is won't even realize or even know who you are after that~

Diara powers up permamently, but does not transform and takes a fighting stance once more as she runs and dodges a couple of powerful slashes from the Pink Devil and then penetrates her through the chest part, but missing the heart and any other fatal spot and the blade goes through the other side.

Pink Devil: Ugh-!

The Pink Devil tried to land a Katana slash only for Diara to use her other free hand and grabbed Pinky's katana and with sheer strength pulled it off her hand and threw it away as she then pulls her own blade out and then dodges a punch, but then Pinky re-summoned her katana in the hand rana nd both clashed once more, this time trying to hit barrage of slashes at each other only to be met with clashes as a result.

As the Pink Devil tried to back away, she was met with slashes from every side all of the sudden and all hit injuring her badly as she drops her katana and falls to the ground, before she could move Diara jumps on her and grabs her by the neck.

Diara: How much pain can you suffer before being send back?

The Pink Devil was being choked by Diara, but rather in a very rather way which normally is used to make sure the woman does not die during it in bed.

Pink Devil: H-Huh...

Diara: Come on you are like 750 years old, you think I would waste to kill someone required by the High Council? No way if they are that cute and vulnerable at this very moment~

Diara chuckles as the Pink Devil tried to move, but she was being held.

Pink Devil: N-NOT OUTSIDE! OK OK, I GIVE UP UNCLE, UNCLE, UNCLE!

Embarrassed and admitting defeat, Diara only teased her by letting go of the neck and getting up just to show the cake and then she laughs.

Diara helps her get up and heals her with the healing power carefully as the man appears.

Diara: Ah there you are, I've got myself a little cutie here.

???: Heh, guess she did not want to see the end of it, I would've waited a little longer.

The man chuckles as the Pink Devil was annoyed, but then her emotion changed as she felt that aura once more, like in Texas in a sense before taking the girl's lifeless body.

Pink Devil: Y-Your... No way...

Diara: Yep, correct.

Diara chuckles.

End of Chapter