Chapter 15

We were outside the palace, we were all together, everyone was happy with how things turned out, even more happy because we had found Zane.

"No sign of Chen. And no sign of Skylor either." Garmadon went up to us, with a slight frown on his face. I sighed a bit

"If it weren't for her help, we wouldn't have control of the island. We'll find her, brother." Nya told Kai, who was the saddest one of all of us because we couldn't find Skylor.

"It's funny. I came here to find an old friend.." Kai began, and Lloyd walked towards us to hear what Kai had to say, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder in the process, and I leaned my head on his arm.

Zane turned on his funny switch, making everyone laugh as he began to sing and dance to his classic song, "Hello, my baby. Hello, my honey. Hello, my ragtime gal. Send me a kiss by wire."

"...I just never thought we'd make new ones." Kai continued, smiling at how every elemental master was gathered together, everyone was laughing and having fun.

"We'll find her, Kai. And we'll find Chen." Garmadon attempted to comfort him, as Zane continued his act

"Send me a kiss by wire."

Time Skip

"Sink the ferry! No one is getting off this island!" Jay yelled, and Bolobo used his nature powers to make vines rise out of the ocean and wrap around the boat, pulling it into the other water and making it sink.

I smiled seeing everyone happy, we were basically just having fun while taking turns to see if we found Chen.

Cole walked up to us, he was just inside the palace, "The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." He said, making us all sigh in disappointment. Kai was especially getting concerned, "What about Skylor?" He asked, which Cole shook his head/ Lloyd put a supportive hand to Kai's shoulder, "She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Lloyd spoke, and I smiled at how sweet he was.

"He's right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." I said, smiling at Kai.

Garmadon went up to us, smiling with content, "I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep."

"Chen just figured out Skylor's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger." He said, and we all stood there in shock. That's right. She absorbed every elemental power. Chen can use her powers to achieve the spell, which was to turn all his guards and everyone with the Anacondrai tattoos into Anacondrai.

"He's replaced his Elemental staff with the Elements in his daughter." Garmadon sighed, shaking his head, but Kai ws paying full attention, "Where?" He asked Griffin, who replied with, "Other side of the Island."

I looked at him, confused, "are we talking, North, east, or west?" I asked, and Jay slapped the back of my head for me to quit making jokes, "Ai!" I hissed and glared at him as I rubbed the back of my head.

"I'm going after her." Kai began, but was stopped by Garmadon, "We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the mech and buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto Jet. Lloyd, you've got your dragon, take Y/n with you since you two can't handle spending 5 minutes without each other. Nya, how fast will she go?" Garmadon says he was referring to Nya's samurai truck at the end of his sentence, and Nya nodded, "Fast Enough."

"Everyone else stays here and guards the camp. Let's get a move on!" He yelled, and Lloyd summoned his dragon and grabbed my hand, pulling me up with him, "Lets go, greenie." I teased, wrapping my arms around his torso for balance as he flew his dragon.