Chapter 10

Time skip.

We were walking towards the tournament area, I was walking besides Lloyd as we made our way to go watch Kai fight.

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, he turned to look at me before quickly shaking his head, "I'm not worried at all. Kai's got this." He said and I smiled a bit, letting out a sigh, "I don't think they want us to win. I mean, I've seen Clouse trying to sabotage you with his magic. What if he does the same to Kai?" I asked him, growing more worried but all he did was shake his head, "You're always worrying too much, Y/n. And don't get me wrong, I love how much you care, but we won't let anything happen, right?" He asked, and I sighed and looked down, but nodded, "right…"

I felt his arm around my shoulder, and I felt him pull me closer to him as we walked, I looked at Lloyd in confusion before I noticed how Turner was walking next to me.

I looked back at Lloyd with a slight amused grin, he was jealous.

"Who were you saying that worries too much?" I asked him, he just looked back at me and I leaned my head on his arm and pressed a kiss to his cheek, making him blush slightly, "stop worrying." I whispered as we continued to walk.

Time skip.

We were sitting around the arena. To be frank, it wasn't even an arena, we were sitting on top of a volcano, where Kai and the master of smoke would fight. There was a wooden bridge connected the ends of the volcano, Kai was on one side of the bridge while Ash was on the other.

They were ready to start, and that's when Chen called the announcements. "Kai, Master of Fire, Ash, Master of Smoke. Fight!"

They both ran towards the blade that was in the middle of the bridge, the impact made it fly off and land on a rock at the bottom of the volcano. My feet tapped anxiously on the ground as we waited to see what would happen.

Every time Kai would try to lay punches on ash, he would just use his smoke power to disappear, making it hard to do any damage. They would both fight, and it genuinely looked like Ash was taking the lead in this situation. Kai used his powers and shot fire beams at Ash, but then again, he transformed into smoke to not get hit, and so the fire landed on the edge of the wooden bridge, making it collapse, but the both elemental masters were able to jump into separate rocks at the bottom of the volcano, the middle rock had the blade.

"Cmon kai." I murmured to myself, they would fight each other for a while, and then Ash suddenly jumped towards the rock where the jade blade was with an intention to grab it, but suddenly kai thru bolts of fire towards him, so Ash had no other choice but to turn into smoke, which gave Kai the advantage of doing a front flip onto the rock and grabbing the jade blade. I stood up and cheered loudly along with everyone else as Kai stood there, victoriously. He won.

"Oh my god!" I sighed in relief, and once everyone stopped cheering, Chen spoke. "Winner!" He pointed at Kai before turning to Ash, "Loser!" He then opens a trap door under Ash, making him fall through it and I sighed, my heart catching in my stomach Chen yelled one last time. "Master of Fire moves on."

Time skip

I was outside on my balcony. It was night time but I could sort of see the sea from afar, the moon making the ocean glisten under its lights. The waves appearing and disappearing, just like my hope when finding Zane. The scenery created such peace within me, such a calming relaxation that I'd been craving which made me almost forget how horrible this place is.

Darkness surrounded my thoughts, and I got another gut feelings about something. Something bad was about to happen. Maybe this night, maybe in the morning, but something was going to happen.

I shut my eyes tightly and let out a sigh, trying to clear out the negative thoughts inside my brain, and the sudden voice was able to distract me from it.

"Can't sleep?"

I looked up to see Loys hanging upside down from the balcony above. He was looking at me with a slight grin that I couldn't see well because of his green mask.

I smiled at him, "something like that." I told him softly as I helped him onto my balcony. He pulled his mask down and I looked at him, I saw how perfect his face looked under the moonlight. I knew me and him had something special. Everyone knew that.

"What brings you here?" I asked him, he was wearing his sleeveless ninja suit, which I couldn't help but let my eyes wander off to glance at his muscular arms for a second before looking back at his green eyes.

"I thought you'd want some company. Your room is really depressing. No offense." He said and I chuckled and shrugged, "None taken. I can't see anything when I'm in there." I said, then sighed, "what do you think will happen tomorrow?" I asked him with a quiet voice, matching the calm atmosphere.

He looked at me, his head tilting slightly in thought before he exhaled slightly and shrugged. "Whatever it is, it won't be anything we can't get through." He said and I nodded a bit, the cold breeze caressing my arms as I shivered a bit. Lloyd noticed because he offered me his hand and I took it, which made him pull me towards him.

I didn't oblige, I rested my head on his chest as I hugged my arms, "look at us. Neither of us have jackets." I chuckled a bit and he smiled, "we can keep each other warm." He whispered, and I felt his hands go on my waist, hugging me tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing our bodies closer together.

I looked at his face, we were almost touching as my hand gently cupped his jawline, my finger tracing his cheekbone as our stare's became more intimate, "Why do you think we are like this?" I whispered, my breath hitting his lips.

"Like what?" He asked softly, caressing the small spot on my lower back.

"Like so… attached to each other, so attracted to each other. Sometimes I feel like we make no sense together, but yet I still can't see myself falling for anyone that isn't you." The words came out of me like it had been sitting in my mind and longing to come out, I saw how his expression shifted slightly, his pupils dilating from my words, and his hand found the back of my neck, "Y/n…"

I knew where this was going, and I closed my eyes as we both inched closer, and when our lips touched it felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders. Our lips locked together so perfectly, so tenderly, they fit like a puzzle. I tilted my head to deepen the kiss, my that was previously on his cheek was now tangled on his hair, tugging him closer to me as I felt him let out a small sound of satisfaction. I felt his teeth gently bite on my bottom lip, parting my mouth open slightly as his tongue began to explore my mouth.

I let out a shaky groan, holding onto him tightly as I kissed him back with equal passion while our tongues played with each other.

I never experienced a moment as perfect as this one.

He was perfect.

He was my green ninja.

My Perfect Prophecy.