Chapter 11

It was already the next day. My hair was in a messy ponytail, I was already in my Ninja Gi, and I checked myself out in the mirror one last time before leaving my suite. RIght when I opened the door, I could already hear the commotion coming from the lobby. Confused, I met up with the other ninjas who were also walking towards the crowd, trying to figure out what they were talking about.

"What's all the commotion?" Jay asks as we pushed through everyone to see what was happening, thats when we all gasped.

Jay and Cole were in the same bracket. "No, he can't do this." Cole says

"He already did." Lloyd replied, and I just felt the rage build up inside me, "I knew it, I knew they were against us." I whispered to myself.

"But why does it say I have to fight Cole? It didn't say that before. I'm not ready to fight. It was supposed to be my day off!" Jay was going on and on, completely freaking out as I kept my eyes glued on both rackets.

One of them had to lose.

"I tried to warn you, but you never listen. Talk, yes. Listen, not so much." Says Cole, arguing with Jay as Clouse approaches us, and I glared at him, "Is there a problem, Ninja?" He said with his condescending voice.

"You cheated! You changed the brackets." Cole yelled, which didn't seem to bother Clouse one bit, "Oopsie." He said sarcastically and walked away laughing, making me annoyed. "I'll beat his ass someday." I said, "What do we do? They can't fight each other. We came here to become whole, not fall further apart." Lloyd asks his father, who appeared behind us. Garmadon didn't say much, he kept his gaze on the brackets but answered when Lloyd asked him something.

"You can't undo what's been done. My only advice is to be at peace with it." Garmadon says, and as much as I love him, sometimes his wisdom makes me want to choke someone. "Peace? One of us has to lose! Oh, my gosh. It's totally gonna be me. He's got super strength and what do I have? Quick, tell me! What do I have?!" Jay freaked.

"You have a big ass ego and a huge mouth. If it's a yapping competition you'll be getting that medal." I said, yet I couldn't say anything else because Jay kicked the back of my leg and I hissed, "Ai!" I grunted.

"Don't listen to my dad. We find Zane, then none of us have to battle. Your fight isn't until tonight so we still have time to figure out what Chen's up to and stop this." Lloyd reassured Jay, and then Kai spoke, "I think I know just the person who can help. And I think he already knows."

It was now night time, and we were outside at the training area to go and find Neuro. He was sitting on a rock with his back turned against us. It looked like he was meditating or something.

"We need your help, Neuro." Says Lloyd as we all stare up at the man. "You think I can get close to Chen to read his mind, so you can find your robotic friend and not have to fight." He said right after Lloyds words, and I looked at him, impressed.

"Dont forget-" Kai began, only to get interrupted by Neuro reading his mind and saying it out loud "You still need to know what Chen's up to because he's hiding something."

"My turn! Read my mind!' I told him before I thought of something in my head, after a short silence of him reading my mind, we heard Neuro, "You're gross, y/n."

I smirked and Kai held his hand out for me to high five him, which I did. "That's really impressive, Nerdo." Says Jay, "It's Neuro, Master of the Mind. And Cole thinks Jay won't last long in a fight." The master of mind corrected, and I let out a small laugh seeing how offended Jay got.

"Pfft. You think that?" Jay glared at Cole, who got really defensive. "You said it yourself."
"But you didn't have to believe it." Jay snapped back, only for Neuro to cut him off. "Dont be offended, Cole. Jay here thinks you're the least valuable ninja." Neuro said, which sparks a fire in Cole. "You don't say…" He says before Jay and Cole starts pushing each other around.