Chapter 3

Your hoodie covered your face as you walked through the restaurant. There was a calm japanese song that brought everything together, and made the vibe somewhat more peaceful. Families were gathered, and laughing and talking, while enjoying the goods that rolled up in the little food escalator.

You tried to look for your friends, but not exposing your face. There were people shooting weird looks at you, since you were wearing a black hoodie with black sweats, and keeping your head down like you're about to rob the place.

They scooted back as you walked down the aisle, and you wanted to tell them that you didn't intend to hurt anyone.

But you needed to keep your cover down.

And suddenly you heard something.

"You need something pal? You're kinda freaking everyone out." it sounded like kai, and you turned to your left, seeing their table. They all had uneasy looks on their faces, until you put your hoodie down.

"Y/n!" they all suddenly cheered, and seeing them all being happy upon seeing you, brought a small smile to your face.

You sat down next to Lloyd, examining each and every single one of them. None of them had changed since the last time you saw them. You noticed the consumers in the resultrant taking pictures of you and muttering to themselves.

"its the famous movie star!"

"It's Y/n!"

"Isn't she doing a movie with timothee chalamet?"

"Ask her if you can get a picture!!"

Someone suddenly pushed a little girl towards you, she had blonde hair that was tucked behind her ear, with gorgeous baby blue eyes, and a pink dress, holding a bunny plushie, and on the other hand, she was holding her mom's phone.

"Hi...max.." the girl started, she probably only knew you by a character you played, Max Mayfield.

You knelt down next to her, giving her the warmest of smiles.

"Hello little girl. What's your name?" you asked sweetly, and she fiddled with a piece of her hair, avoiding eye contact.

"B-beatrice." she stuttered. All eyes were on you as you talked to the little girl. It was kind of ironic that her name was beatrice.

"That's such a pretty name! I actually just got out of the studio that I was acting in for the new movie. The character I was playing was named beatrice." you told her, whispering like it was a little secret. "Really?!" she made eye contact with you, With a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yeah! But dont tell anyone, so it's our little secret." you nudged her, and she jumped in excitement. You pretended to have just noticed the phone in her hand.

"Would you like a picture, beatrice?" instead of replying, she handed you the phone, and you brought her up to sit on your lap. "Alright, let's get everyone in the picture!" you announced, and tilted the phone up so you, the little girl and the ninjas were in the picture. "Cheese on three. One, you three, cheese!" The ninjas made an effort to smile, and so did you. Keeping a simple peace sign pose while the little girl smiled with her hands up in the air.

"Alright!" she hopped off your lap, and you handed her the phone back. "Thank you, y/n." her mom pulled her back, smiling wildly at you, and you just smiled back, "pleasure is all mine!"

After you waved everyone else a bye, you turned back to the ninja. "I'm so sorry." you sighed, resting your head on the table.

Lloyd put a hand on your shoulder. "I think it's really sweet what you did to those people. You really have a way with kids."