Chapter 14

I grunted as they threw me in the cage, my body banging onto the ground as I rubbed my head in pain, I noticed that the cage was filled with other elemental masters. Everyone was here, except Lloyd.

I sighed and sat up, "Well, this is awkward." I mumbled, looking around, "Wheres Skylor?" I asked them, Kai looked a bit disappointed and pointed out of the cage, where I saw Skylor, next to Chen, who was grinning evily at us.

I put my hand through the cage bars and raised my middle finger at her before looking bck at them, "I wont say I told you so because I'm a nice person." I said simply as I leaned my back against the bars, which were also made of vengestone.

"Don't worry. Lloyd will come for us." Jay said, which got Chen laughing maliciously, "I'm planning on it."

Small Time skip.

It had been hours since we were in the cage, I was cramped up, against everyone, I was leaning my back on Kai for support as I talked to myself, "morro? Morro answer." I murmured tiredly, losing hope, "Morro please tell me you can hear me."

"Morro can't fucking hear you! You dont have any powers!" Pale man suddenly snapped, and I scoffed. I had been yapping about Morro for 2 hours now, trying to get him to hear me, "Go jump off a clift." I murmured, although I did stop trying to get Morro to answer me.

"Bring in the prisoners." Clouse yelled, and we were brought up to the stage where we were getting our powers removed.

Pale Man, Griffin, Shade, Jay, and Kai were all lined up, put in handcuffs and they were chained to a giant chain, while I had my own handcuffs chain, separate from them.

I was still confused why I wasnt with the others, was this segregation by gender or something?

The guys were in front of the stage while I was in the back, they were all together to get their powers sucked out.

One of the servants yelled "Lock 'em down. All rise for Master Chen!" The cultists stood up, worshiping Chen as he appeared in the air, we was floating in his throne using Gravis's power to do so.

"Look at me! I'm floating!" Chen yelled, almost falling which made the Cultists gasp, "I got it, I got it. I just got distracted by how awesome this place looks. Well done, Clouse. You've really set the mood. And look at this. Soon, I'll have more power. It's good to be me."

I rolled my eyes as Chen spoke, and then he set himself down and looked at the prisoners, "You may have us, but you still don't have the Green Ninja." Jay shouted at him, clearly mad yet worried, Chen replied to him Smugly, "Ah, yes. I bet right now he'll swoop down to save you at the very last moment and teach me a valuable lesson. Well, I'll wait. I love lessons."

We waited an awkward second to see if Lloyd would appear and save everyone, and it still didn't happen, "Any minute now.." Jay says nervously, although we were still waiting, he still didn't show up.

That's when Chen suddenly spoke again, "That's enough. I'm bored. But here's a lesson: don't be a sore loser. Only one can remain!" He pointed the staff towards the prisoners ans I gasped as he began taking their Powers's.

They all screamed in pain as their powers, their identity was being forced out of their bodies. I wasn't one to get scared easily for serious stuff, but that shit really freaked me out.

They then dropped to the floor, breathing heavily once Chen was done with the process. They were powerless. "The power is mine. All mine!"

I stood there. Why didn't he take my powers? "But we have one more…" he suddenly continued, looking at me with a grin, "why am I last?!" I asked him, who just grinned at me rabidly, "because not only do you have one of the most dangerous powers, but you have 2. Twice the pain. I think you deserve your own spotlight." He said as if it was the most casual thing in the world. I felt sick to my stomach. He wanted to see me in pain individually.