Chapter 12

"I am super ready to sleep all day long." I told the ninjas as I stretched my back while we walked back to our suites, "You can say that again." Jay groaned, we were obviously very tired, but the day had just started since Lloyds fight had been in the middle of the night. We suddenly heard some commotion coming from the lobby again, and I groaned, "Before we go, let's just check out who's going to be fighting today." I said, and everyone else nodded before we all made our ways to the Bong, where everyone was around, I was trying to see past the crowd, expecting two irrelevant people to be fighting, but when I saw who was up next, my eyes went wide.

"You got to be fucking joking."

In the Bong, it showed my Racket, alongside Tox's racket. The mistress of Darkness Vs the Master of Poison.

I looked at it for a second, the Ninja were kind of all over the place with this, but I had one clear thought, "I'm actually not mad about this." I said, turning around to face them.

"Darkness Vs Poison. Darkness wins, for sure." Lloyd said, and I nodded in agreement. "She's got nothing on you." Jay said, resting his arm on my shoulder, "I can hear you." Tox glared at us from afar, but we didn't pay attention.

"I'm not too worried, I think I'll be just fine." I snickered, crossing my arm and Kai placed a hand on my shoulder, "We got a few hours till your tournament. I say we hit Jay's hot tub." Kai offered, and I shrugged, "I'm in." I said, and Lloyd nodded, "Yeah, let's go."

Time skip.

"DId you know her real name is Toxikita?" I asked them, we were in Jay's hot tub. Garmadon was reading some book while sitting on a rocking chair somewhere in Jay's room.

I was sitting down on the tub next to Lloyd, my hair was up in a messy bun and I was using a black bikini, the purple snake tattoo was very visible on my back.

"I did not know that." Lloyd said, and Jay shrugged, "Let's be real, who actually knows anything about that woman?" He asked, making Kai chuckle, "Yeah she doest talk much."
"I still shouldn't underestimate her. What if she pulls up with some crazy move that blows me away or something?" I said, taking the bottle of water I sat aside and taking a sip before I felt Lloyd take it from my hand to drink it himself, but I didn't mind.

"I mean, she has one power and you have too. You can talk to ghosts and do all those crazy things with your darkness power." Jay said and I nodded with a small smile, "I suppose I could ask Morro to haunt her thoughts during the tournament so it messes her up." I said, which got Lloyd's attention, "Who's Morro?" He asked, with a bit of defensiveness in his tone, and I looked at him, "Oh, he's my little ghost best friend. I've known him since I was like 5." I told Lloyd, making him raise his eyebrow. Everyone was silent.

"Have I seriously never told you guys this story?" I asked, and they shook their heads, "Well, okay. I was at school one day when I was about 5 when I heard this voice inside my head talking to me. I talked back and we sort of had this conversation even though I was like, five. Anyways, my teacher asked me why I was talking alone, and I said that I was talking to my new friend named Morro. So of course, the first thought on her head was that I was fucking schizophrenic, so then she called my mom and then she came to pick me up. My mom then remembered that our past relatives were elemental masters AKA my great great grandpa was the master of darkness, and so she took me to master wu, who confirmed that I inherited his powers and agreed to take me as his apprentice. Anyways you guys know the rest, I trained with Wu for years until I met you guys and yada yada yada." I said, and they were all listening closely, no one dared to say a word until I was done. "Huh.' Kai said, nodding to himself in thought. "So are you and Morro close?" Lloyd asked me, I couldn't read the expression on his face but I could tell that he was somewhat jealous.