𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇

Requested by: @animesimpqueen123

y. zeus x reader

(based of the myth of Zeus and Io)

"You need to calm down. This was expected, so I don't see why it's such a bad thing." You recoiled harshly and stepped away from your brother.

He clearly didn't understand that Zeus had forced himself upon you in a sexual way. The god of the sky was known for going through bodies like a madman, using every man and woman he could get his hands on to satisfy himself.

He chose you, and despite your pleas and defiance, he took what he wanted. "Zeus violated me, and you think that what he did is fine?"

Your brother nodded, rolling his eyes from where he was cleaning his clothes by the riverside. Your (e/c) eyes welled up with tears, but you quickly held them back. Your brother was cruel every day and twice on Sunday, but you thought he would side with you knowing that you were raped. Clearly you were wrong.

Zeus' powerful, intimidating sky-blue eyes haunted your dreams, and you could still feel his white, wavy hair that flowed down his shoulders on your skin. The way his beard scratched against you as you struggled and as your cries were muffled by hips lips was forever trapped in your brain. His tall, muscular, and sculpted form was one you'd recognize anywhere, one you'd avoid at all costs.

Sighing heavily, you picked up your clothes from the riverbed and shook your head. Your brother just turned to look at you with those judging eyes and raised his eyebrows. "Don't you have to be at Hera's temple right now?"

You huffed and dropped the clothes on the ground, dirtying them all over again. A small bit of satisfaction pricked your chest when you saw the look of anger your brother had. Guess he'd have to start all over again.

Walking out of the forest and into the town of Argos, you felt some of the tension release from your shoulders. The town was quaint, but was a busy economic market, where jobs were hard to find. You were just lucky that you could work as a priestess in Hera's temple and earn money that way.

Your footsteps slowed though as you approached the grand temple the pillars standing impossibly high over your head. Hera was Zeus' wife and was always known to target anyone Zeus had been with, so him being with you the other night, albeit unwillingly, wasn't a good sign.

To make matters worse, Zeus proclaimed that he loved you and that he'd been watching over you for years. Hera surely knew what he'd said and that he was maddeningly in love with you, but you had money to earn, and you had no other choice but to enter into the temple.

Your assumptions about Hera being mad were proven correct the moment you entered the temple. You quickly lost consciousness as Hera stood above you, a heavy-set frown on her lips. You were the one Zeus wouldn't stop raging about?

There was nothing special about you. You were a mere mortal, and while you were beautiful, you didn't compare to her. To Hera though, it only mattered that Zeus was unfaithful again, and that he was unfaithful with the mortal before her.

Huffing, the Queen of the gods snapped her fingers, and sent you to her holy temple outside of Argos, one where no one was allowed to enter unless they wanted to be killed by the goddess. The temple was her sacred place and not even Zeus knew about it, so she'd hide you there.

The goddess did pity you, for she knew that you had tried to refuse Zeus, but she was still jealous and refused to let her husband continue to run around with mortals. He promised to be faithful and love only her, but his love for everyone was a short thing.

Hera summoned the giant Argus, whose hundred eyes would let no one pass, and appointed him to watch over you. You would be left in a deep sleep until you were taken out of the temple, and Hera would only do so when her husband fell out of love with you. Based on Zeus' past loves, he'd find a new shiny maiden or fair man in only a few days' time.