𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓉𝓇𝑜𝓁

Requested by @Victoria22candy (I hope this is what you wanted!)

master of the manor x f. reader

The doors opened and shut by themselves, the tables and chairs had minds of their own, and the master of the manor was likely insane. Even still, she chose to work at Alcott Manor as a maid. It was the only way to avoid being homeless, exposed to the elements, and while (Y/N) was constantly afraid, she supposed it was better than the alternative.

Sinclair Alcott was a scary man, and the young female had only seen him a few times. He was tall, imposing, broody, and beyond that, there was a certain air around him that told (Y/N) to stay as far away as she could.

While cleaning the marble countertops in the kitchen that seemed to be sparsely used, the young maid felt eyes on her, but then again, she always did. She didn't know if the house was haunted or if she was just paranoid. She was right to be skeptical because someone was watching her, with great intensity, and even greater interest.

The Master of the manor, Sinclair himself, had a slight obsession with his newest maid. He couldn't help himself. She was just so young, so pretty, and more than that, so gentle. The male presumed she was submissive, a trait he greatly preferred since all he'd known in his life was control.

He was beyond attracted to (Y/N), and they'd never even met. He'd just been using his powers to watch her from the shadows, to oversee her every action. Sinclair needed control, and his newest maid's submissiveness sent waves of possessiveness corsing through him. He needed to have her all to himself, to control her.

Walking down the hall, his polished shoes padded against the pristine carpet. He ran into an old maid on his way to his study, the woman looking him in the eye.

If Sinclair Alcott hated anything, it was someone else being "disrespectful." He expected everyone to bow to him in his presence and to avoid eye contact until he spoke to them.

His anger threatened to simmer over, but he quickly composed himself, knowing that this maid could serve a higher purpose. He recognized her as one of the head maids, but that was about all he could recall.

He didn't care for anyone unless it messed with his power, so it was no wonder he didn't remember or care for the maid before him. That's what made his attraction to (Y/N) so interesting though because she was just another person, nothing special.

Yet here he was, obsessed with having her all to himself, his own person to hold and live with. It was a foreign concept to Sinclair, but he embraced it and wanted the maid's affection and submission more than anything.

Shaking his head lightly, he turned back to the maid, his dark eyes staring her down. "I want you to reassign Ms. (L/N) to my room and study."

He walked away before the older woman could respond, and she just stood slack-jawed, shocked that he'd talked to her. Mr. Alcott hadn't spoken a word to any of his staff ever, so the older maid could only assume that the maid he requested had greatly upset him, when it was just the opposite.

Making her way to (Y/N) who was stil cleaning the kitchen, the old woman shuddered as she approached the girl. Once behind her, she cleared her throat, somewhat startling the focused girl. She smiled tentatively and waited for the other maid to speak.

"Ms. (L/N), Master Alcott has reassigned you. You will now be cleaning his office and bedroom." The older maid wanted to say more, to warn her of the dangers of Sinclair, but she knew better. She'd been under his care for years and had seen what he was capable of.

He once killed a maid for daring to respond to him. The memory was vivid in the older maid's mind, and (Y/N) frowned as the woman in front of her stared into space. The younger female went up to her and gently placed her hands on her shoulders, greatly startling the other maid.