𝒟𝑒𝓈𝒾𝓇𝑒

y. incubus x reader

"Another day, another girl." Delvin was putting on his dress shirt from the night before, staring down at his last one-night stand's sleeping form. She was gorgeous, with long blonde hair, a heart shaped face, and a perfect body, but he didn't want attachments or a long-term relationship.

Every day there was a new girl, used only to satisfy his sex drive as an incubus. He often never even said goodbye to his flings, uncaring about the outcome of it. Besides, he had to return home for a few hours to relax then get ready for work.

Delvin worked as a bartender at the club, which gave him flexible hours, and more of an option when it came to girls. Most females were immediately attracted to him, his enhanced appearance only increased due to his power and nature as an incubus.

He could pick any girl, or even guy, he wanted, and they would fall to his feet, which gave him immense satisfaction. The male knew he was talented, in more ways than one, and his cocky nature clearly showed this. Slamming open his door, Delvin fell onto his couch dramatically.

Now was the hard part, waiting for the next time he could engage in sexual relations. It was easier at work since he was busy, though he still focused on finding his next girl or guy, but when he had nothing to do, every minute lasted forever.

Incubi didn't need to sleep or eat since they lived off the life energy that sexual relationships provided. The more they had sex, the higher their power was. Devlin just didn't know what to do with that power though, also unknowing of what to spend his time on.

The time couldn't pass quickly enough, but eventually the time reached 5PM, and he could head to work, dressed in the required uniform the club required. Admiring himself in the mirror, Delvin analyzed his form, smirking at how the tight button up shirt accented his muscles, and how the loose, but formal pants gave him a sophisticated, yet simple air.

Once behind the bar at the club he worked at, which was known as Oasis, Delvin's eyes started darting around, searching for a person he thought beautiful. Since he himself was handsome, he thought it fit for himself to be with a gorgeous human who could give him the pleasure he needed.

Hours passed and no one caught his attention quite yet, though a group of overly loud girls did annoy him. It was almost 10PM, and Delvin was growing impatient, unsatisfied with the women and men he had seen so far. His shift ended in two hours though, and he still had hope that an attractive person would catch his attention, though if he had to, he could just pick someone and go.

One of the patrons of the bar came up to him, a frown on the older male's face. Delvin put on his smile, "How can I help you, Mr. Orion?" The male before him grunted over the loud music, shaking his head and pointing to the loud group of females from before.

"Those girls are ruining the club atmosphere, tell them to either keep quiet or find somewhere else to scream and whine." His words, while harsh, registered to Delvin and he nodded, unable to refuse a male who payed a lot of money to the club.

"Thank you for telling me, sir. I'll have a word with them." Mr. Orion walked away swiftly, most likely back to his drink and table of older women, while Delvin groaned, walking over to the table of rowdy females. A slender figure cut him off however, stepping in front of him abruptly.

Delvin recoiled, annoyed by the audacity of the person in front of him. You didn't spare a glance to the male you just cut off, too focused on your task: shutting up the obnoxious table who was ruining your night out. You made your way over to the table he was supposed to reprimand, and he watched as you slammed your hands down on the table.

The girls all just stared at you, as you glared at them. "Look, girls, can you guys keep it down? Some of us are trying to enjoy the evening and would really appreciate it if you go drunk in a quieter manner." Delvin tilted his head, partially admiring how you handled them, his interest piqued.