33.~SWEET DREAMS~

Start from the beginning

"Yes, really. I honestly don't even know where to start. I'm not used to this things"

"...what if- no that's stupid"

I smile "what?"

"Nothing"

"Come on, you can tell me"

"It's really nothing. It's stupid"

"Fine, I'll let it go for now. But you tell me when I get there!"

"Not gonna happen"

"We'll see about that"

"You're annoying"

"And you like it"

A smirk grows on my face as I don't hear her answer.

"Ok, since I apparently lost you. Do you mind sending me the address? I'll finish packing my stuff and come there as soon as possible"

"Ok, I'll send it to you. I have to go now, bye!"

Without saying anything else, she hangs up the phone and sends me the location. Guess I'm driving there. It's not that distant...

00:00
Barton farmhouse

Natasha pov:

I'm running down a dark corridor. No door, no window, nothing. Just me and the dark when suddenly I hear a loud roaring sound and I see the Hulk running up to me.

I turn around and I start running in the other direction. I run as fast as I can. At the end of the corridor there is a door, and I don't take a minute to think about it before running inside.

When I'm in I look down at myself and I see that I'm not in my suit anymore, but I'm in ballet shoes and tutu. I look up and I freeze...

Not again. Please not again.

Suddenly I feel myself getting slapped and I hear her voice... again...

"NATALIA ALIANOVNA ROMANOVA GET BACK IN LINE WITH THE OTHERS!"

I look up at Madame B. Her face makes my blood run cold. I get in line again and I start my dance routine, but just when I do, I feel myself falling in the dark and when I stop, I notice I'm in the testing room. I do the psychological test and pass it successfully, but I know what comes after...

Madame B looks at me with a sick smile while she prepares me and my opponent for the physical test. We get in our fighting stance but I feel myself not wanting to move, so I don't. I don't want to feel that pain all over again. I feel like screaming but I can't. I feel the other girl push me to the floor and she starts punching me and I don't move until a guard takes her off of me and Madame B takes me by my hair and pulls me up.

"You slut! Don't ever try that again! Are you trying to make me look bad?"

I feel tears run down my face as I answer with a shaky voice.

"N-no madame"

She gets even more angry and throws me on the floor before turning to the guards.

"She's going to graduate, end of story. Take her to the lab to complete the ceremony."

I try to scream but I can't even hear my own voice. The tears stop falling as I feel the guards picking me up by my arms. I try to fight them off, but they get to strap me on the hospital bed.

I feel the bed moving as they push me along the same corridor as before. I try to scream louder but still nothing.

Not again... Please. No no nO NO!"

...

...

...

...

Suddenly I'm woken by a hand shaking me and I turn around ready to fight back until I see...