Chapter 235: [The Calm VI]

[Grandora City]

A whole day passed, Nueve spent the rest of the time scouting for potential threat all over the city while occasionally changing his form from time to time. At one point he had turned into an old man, another as a dog, a bird, a young boy, a cat, a ordinary salaryman, a student, and etc. Throughout his search, there were noticeable figures who quite posed a threat to the grand plan of the group, but none of them has the potential to stop them.

Their group which consist of best of the best elites of their original world and is originally called  Sentinels, has the strength of a full blown out military force of one country, speed as fast as a blink of an eye, and durability that could withstand deadly explosions. A living weapon, war machine, vanguard, unbeatable force, all of these describe their group which only consist of 10 members.

He had expected much when Argie reported to them of the potential of this city, he even thought that this man made island city is the heart of the humans civilization of this world. Unfortunately that wasn't the case at all, as the strength of this city's forces is a far cry from his expectation. Despite learning that some stronger agents are outside the city for a field mission, Nueve couldn't afford to have his hopes up, as the overall combat power of this city is much lower than their group.

If by chance their group attack this city, he was confident enough that they could eliminate everyone in it. That's just how strong they are in comparison to the forces of the Grandora city.

As Nueve was thinking about this while disguised as a kid, he then suddenly felt a huge pressure passing through the street, as he felt himself grew wary against the source of that pressure. But in order to extract information of the forces in this city, he then went closer to its source, as he saw a guy with long red hair passing by the street in a calm manner. In that moment Nueve finally met Ryuuji who has quite a firepower, to the point that he is formidable even against any strong enemy.

For the first time in awhile, Nueve saw a person who could potentially stop their group's plan and somewhat manage to go toe to toe against them, that's just shows how much potential Ryuuji has. As if that wasn't enough, he then sensed another energy coming from commercial road of the city, as he quickly followed its trail and find Greg at the end of it.

Just like Ryuuji, Greg has the capabilities to actually threat their grand plans, however in terms of power, he fall quite far behind Ryuuji himself. Even though he had found two potential enemy for their group, those two are not enough to stop all of them, they were still quite lacking in a sense.

However just as Nueve conclude his scouting, he suddenly sensed another huge pressure that even made all of his hair rise up in alarm on sensing it close to his vicinity. However in comparison the first two energy's he felt which were like open book and fully exposed into the atmosphere, this type of energy seemed to be quite suppressed to the point that it is completely hidden, if it weren't for his heightened senses, even he would miss such powerful pressure.

Sensing the danger of this energy, Nueve has no choice but to find its source despite sweating like crazy.

As he followed the trail, he then bypassed many corners and roads, as he finally saw two people walking side by side as they talk along the sidewalk. One of them is a female, while the other guy is a male. Since such energy is heavily suppressed, he cant seem to exactly pinpoint the exact location of where the energy is coming from, so with no choice, he then fully concentrated on sensing the two individuals without letting them know that they were being checked out.

Unbeknownst to everyone, that was the first encounter of Kanzaki and Alice to Nueve, but none of them would realize this till the near future.

After quite awhile, a sudden gush of hidden energy slammed against Nueve, as he grew shock and wary of such energy, as he realized where it was coming from. The energy of the girl is quite decent but far from enough to handle them, with such average potential, she wouldn't be a threat at all against their group. On the other hand the guys energy is huge like a flowing water of the deep sea.

Beyond that deep sea of energy, an abyss appeared before him as such huge place indicates the guys potential which is limitless. With such potential, the guy would be able to threat all of the members of their group without breaking a sweat if he was given time to develop. So to avoid any future variables and problem, he then had no choice but to target him in the time that they are ready to make their move against this world.

"Limitless" is a term often used to describe something that has no bounds or constraints, whether in terms of potential, capacity, or scope. It can refer to a state or quality of being without limits or restrictions. Limitless Potential, this refers to the idea that something or someone has boundless capabilities or possibilities. For example, a person might be said to have limitless potential if they possess extraordinary talent or intelligence.

With it the person himself cant be left to its own devices. No matter what, Nueve has to report such thing to the other members of the group. After all the guy is a potential danger towards their grand plan, which refers to a situation or circumstance that has the possibility of causing harm, damage, or adverse effects. This term is often used to indicate that while a danger exists, it hasn't yet materialized or may not be imminent but could become a risk under certain conditions.

In that moment when Nueve finally left the scene, Kanzaki felt something strange, as he somewhat felt violated from that feeling alone.

"Woah!"

"What's wrong Kanzaki?" asks by Alice

"I feel like someone just checked me out, kind of felt weird"

"... what?"

".... Nevermind"

"You say some of the strangest things, who would check you out?"

"Forget what i just said, lets just continue moving"