Chapter 215: [Agartha III]

[Underground Prison Agartha]

Not long after, the personnel that guided them throughout the hall of prison cells then finally brought them over towards Head Chief Oliver which is together with Head General Alex. Currently they were discussing on how they would handle the enemy that was in the cell. After all August just doesn't give in no matter who goes to confront him. In fact even head general Alex is helpless in front of him.

The moment they got close, Head General Alex firstly noticed the foreign presence getting close to them, followed by head chief Oliver, but nevertheless the welcome was quite warm.

"I've brought them!"

The moment the guiding personnel said those words, it then left the premises as Sanaguchi and Kanzaki was left together with the two high positioned official.

"So you've arrived! long time no see Kanzaki, how are you?" asked by Head chief Oliver

"I'm fine... I'm trying to do better"

"That's nice! i heard that you overexerted yourself once more! while everyone among your peers are now up and ready for the next mission, you on the other hand needs a lot of time to recuperate, it seems like your recent mission took a huge toll on you and your body"

"No really! i'm fine now"

"Believe me! your not!"

After head chief Oliver said those words, he then looked at Sanaguchi and asked him.

"Officer Sanaguchi! what is agent Kanzaki's current status?"

Hearing that order, Sanaguchi then pulled out a file from his bag as he said.

"Aside from multiple injuries from his tendons and his bones not fully healed yet, his mind on the other hand is pretty unstable at the moment due to the amount of stress it had undergone in this operation.... it was used so much on many occasion without rest that to the point that it was a miracle that he hasn't been comatose or brain-dead yet... based on our investigation, it seems like it was due to his second ability that his mind was able to hold on from that immense strain on the brain, but we cant be fully dependent on that answer alone, he needs to rest for a long time in order for his brain to fully heal"

"You heard him kid! your not well, in fact its a miracle that your standing right here right now when your supposed to be in a hospital bed" said by Head Chief Oliver

The moment Kanzaki heard all those words, he then was left surprised as he looked at his hand and even wondered how he was able to still stand this day. After all from what he heard, brain damage is a very sever injury one can have, it is no laughing matter at all.

The basic definition of brain damage is an injury to the brain caused by various conditions such as head trauma, inadequate oxygen supply, infections, or intracranial hemorrhage. This damage may be associated with a behavioral or functional abnormality. The brain can be damaged in many ways and severity. Some people can go on to live a normal life with limited issues after a traumatic brain injury (TBI). Many TBI patients live a life with limitations and impairments.

In that moment Kanzaki eyes landed unto the head general Alex, as the person himself simply looked at him before giving in a nod.

"Your one of those promising rookies it seems"

"Promising?"

"Yes! promising, I've heard about your achievements and all i can say is that you did well... your achievements are not ordinary feats, in your case many agents would have died if they were in your position and yet her e you are able to bypass any hardships and challenges that comes your way, mostly all of those stems from your surviving because of your second chaos ability"

"Y-yes... it seems like luck played a big part in my achievements"

After head general Alex heard that, he then turned back to look at the cell where August was currently detained, as he spoke.

"Do you think that your luck would be able to play a role in getting out information from him?"

When Kanzaki heard that. he was then in shock as he realized why the head general was asking this kind of question. When he asked that type of question, it only means that he wasn't able to make August say anything despite him overwhelming the latter in all aspects of stats.

"You want me to go ask him?" asks by Kanzaki

"I prefer the term extracting information"

"... I'll try... sir"

With that Head general Alex gave head chief Oliver a side eye, as he relayed his intent to let Kanzaki in. At this point he will do anything just to extract information from august, even if that means that he would need to step down and asked for a low ranking unit's help

Under that approval, Kanzaki was let in inside the cell, As August who was currently restrained by a spiderlike restrictions that seemingly came from a type of chaos ability or a weapon. On the other hand when August felt a familiar presence entering the room, he then slowly opened his eyes, as he shook his head in order to push aside the hair that was covering his eyes.

"You are... that agent that fought me aren't you?"

"....."

"What cat caught your tongue? even if your aura has changed and your demeanor has completely been erased, i can still recognize you from a  mile away... your a completely different guy from the one that i fought, did you have a dual personality disorder?"

"....."

"You don't talk too much do you? i believe your supposed to extract information out of me? sorry to say this but even if its you, i wont divulge any information.... unless of course you free me from this restraints"

As Kanzaki listened to his words, all the hairs on his skin stood up in fear , as he felt the atmosphere in the surroundings become thicker b y just August demeanor. In that moment he was quite surprised how he was able to fight against such an opponent who has such a very thick mana and very dangerous bloodlust. It was like he was facing against an ancient monster all alone.

Because of fear inside him slowly creeping up, he couldn't help but  simply stood there in shock and unable to speak at all. But he cant back down now. no matter what he needed to make August talk  or else his credibility would really take a hit, now that a very important person is watching from behind.

On the other hand Head general Alex is currently watching from outside the cell, as head chief Oliver asked him a question.

"Do you think agent Kanzaki would be able to make him talk?"

"Nope!"

"Huh? then why did you make him go in there? if he wont talk even if the person who fought him is in front of him, why would we waste time here any longer?"

"I don't know! but you said that the kid is capable to making miracle happen, you never know, he may be able to extract information from him through a miracle too"

With those words, Head general Alex returned in watching the very scene itself.