Chapter 226: [Rise of the Sentinels VII]

[Bouvet Island]

Stumbling a bit from that shocking attack, Nueve stood up in shock as he didnt expect to actually receive a damage from the people he deemed lesser. However despite being owned like that, he didnt feel anger or disgust by the futile effort that his opponents tried to do against him, in fact he somehow felt proud and slight admiration from the effort they put in.

"Not bad!"

But before Nueve could respectfully reply towards Richard's effort to actually hit him with his own action, the other users and military units then begun to bombard him from all over the place as they considered that successful counter as an opportunity given to them in order to take down the enemy despite all the casualties. With that he didnt get let up as he was literally being drilled by artillery one after the other.

Some attacked him in the ground, some attack him from the sea, while some even attacked him from the sky above. No matter what the military, air force, and Navy did their best to neutralize Nueve and make sure he was taken down. From that fact Nueve do admit that he is currently being suppressed from those attacks alone.

Even though those attacks didnt actually cause any significant damage to him, they still pack a punch to the point that he kept being rag dolled all over from the sheer force of the explosion alone. But that was only until the navy begun using a different fire power.

"Use the loads that are meant for tough chaos being! Use the Klein artillery!"

Under Head General Alex command, all destroyers and battleships that are currently firing at Nueve from afar, begun to load a different weapon as Klein weaponry needs quite a time to load before they can be launched properly.

While the land and air units occupied Nueve, the navy begun to load up their cannons as they all witnessed their whole ship glow from the powering up of their Klein weapon. After a few minutes of powering up their shells, they then slowly aimed it back towards Nueve who is still being suppressed within the smoke, as they waited for Head General Alex command.

Once the shot was clear, Head General Alex then gave his orders.

"Fire!"

Following that command all ships let loose as they shot the Klein shells towards Nueve and watched the shells themselves leave an arc of light in the sky, and landed unto their specified target himself.

On the other hand despite all the enemy's effort, human weapons literally cant damage their skin at all, with that sense Nueve even begun to wonder just how did the humans in this world survived the first apocalypse if this is all they could muster against him. With that thought in mind, Nueve slowly looked down upon the inhabitants of this world and completely ignorant of the Klein weapon being loaded in.

At first when Nueve saw the new shells being fired towards him, he somewhat felt nonchalant about that new shells as he was confident that his body could tank that attack. But the moment the shell literally crashed in front of him, all his perception regarding this worlds weapons had completely changed as the explosion was completely different from the regular destructive explosion and more close likeness to a magnetic electricity conduct explosion itself.

The explosion itself only spread limitedly as it doesn't disperse the power all over the place. The moment the shell exploded a astral barrier was formed around the crashed site, which then caused an electromagnetic explosion to occur which vaporized everything inside the astral barrier, which then followed by a pulling power similar to an instantaneous black hole that lasted for only a few seconds. Anyone who literally underestimated such shell would have been done in by the attack and destroyed in the process. No amount of durability would save a person in face of such destructive power.

In that moment Nueve understood on how the inhabitants of this world had managed to survive, all of it stems not only from their users but instead the weapon too. Of course in exchange for finding that out, half of his body was vaporized which then would take time for him to regenerate back to his original state.

"Amazing!"

In that moment when Nueve finally found something that could interest him in finding out more about this worlds capability, the whole mountain that he was guarding suddenly exploded out in a frenzy as the deadly aura begun seeping out from its cracks and Argie slowly walking out of the cave unafraid at all. Following behind him, the rest of the numbered elites walked out of the cave and witness the whole new world infront of them.

"Hmmm so this is the new world that were going to target" said by Ocho

"There's quite a lot of people welcoming us here today" reacted by Diez as he the whole army in front of them

"I thought Nueve had finished them all off under 5 minutes, looks like i overestimated him too much" said by Dos

"We dont know what had transpired here everyone, but if there are still this many left here despite Nueve completely decimating them, then that means that the enemy side had tried to fight back with the best  that they can against him and thag is commendable in of itself" said by Uno

"Are you stating that we might actually have a challenge this time? And this moment it will be against a primitive world such as this?" Asked by Cinco

"I didnt know that such primitive world would have such powerhouse, now im getting excited" reacted by Sies

In that moment Argie turned to look towards Uno as he suggested.

"Please! Since you gave me this power and made me whole and perfect, let me please test this power itself"

Hearing that Uno smiled at Argie as he replied.

"Oh Argie! You cant do that... Your not the only one who wants to stretch his muscles after all this time... It would be faster if we all warm up"

"If that is what you want, then i shall just follow" replied by Argie

With that Uno smile as he turned towards Everyone and gave his orders.

"Decimate them all under 30 minutes tops"

Hearing his words, everyone lit up as they all turned towards their prey and started to move. At the same time when Head General Alex saw multiple enemies appearing together with Argie who seemed to be more powerful than ever, he then frantically gave his order as they cant afford to let anyone that is on Argie's side to escape this island. No matter what its a do or die situation.

"Attack! All hands available attack the enemy! Attack with the intent to kill! Do not let them leave the island no matter what!"

In that moment when two sides begun to clash, a huge bloodbath ensued the land as the ground was overflowed with bodies and the sea being overwritten by red blood. In that moment on, history will regard this incident, as "The Great Massacre of Bouvet Island 2031".