Chapter 213: [Agartha]

[Grandora City]

The news of the successful transfer of the terrorist group towards the prison cell in Grandora city, has quickly spread throughout the city itself which worried the people who were involved in the operation. After all the incident that happened in Moscow was really gruesome and horrifying that it made the majority of the people who joined the operation needed a huge time out from their duty.

Many of them experienced their powerlessness in front of the situation and many of their colleague whom they knew had died in the incident. So the incident in Moscow had greatly taken atoll in their mentality. So the news of its perpetrators being transferred here greatly disturbs those involved.

Naturally this piece of news arrived at the ears of the people in the polar dormitory. Once this piece of news was heard, all of them aside from Ryuuji's butler had wore a grim expression. While Claire got silenced due to the fact that she remembered her experience of being taken away, Jinwoo, Alice, and Ryuuji fell silent upon remembering their powerlessness in the situation. As for Kanzaki he had a mixed feeling in this situation as he literally doesn't remember fighting against August after being knocked down by Sekai, Kentaro.

They stayed like that for awhile before Kanzaki finally moved and rushed out of the dorm. Naturally Sanaguchi catches up to him and tried to ask him what's wrong.

"Hey! Where are you going? Talk to me"

Hearing Sanaguchi's words of concern, Kanzaki noticed the other guys also begun looking out of the door, as he looked back towards the visible sub-headquarters of the organization which is located at the center of the city.

Looking at the direction where Kanzaki was looking, Sanaguchi got the gist of it, as he tried to confirm his suspicion.

"Your going to meet them aren't you? Why? Just tell me why? Do you think you could make them talk? Many people had already tried Kanzaki, they wont budge no matter how much you torture them to talk"

"I'm not planning to make them talk or investigate them, i have a question of my own and i want answers"

"Questions? Are you talking about your unknown state? the state where you suddenly grow stronger than necessary and able to dominate the field? That form in which your aura suddenly changed and spiked to a level that we cant comprehend? We can also give you explanation, you just need to give us time"

"That's the point sir Sanaguchi, we don't know how many times left we can endure till we cant hold on anymore. As a person who has a chaos ability related to time, time itself is very important to me"

After hearing that, Sanaguchi hesitated to give in for a bit, before he finally let him go and picked up his phone to make a call.

"Alright! Alright! I get it, but were going together"

With that Kanzaki nodded in response, as he saw the other guys in the dorm wore perplexed expression, before returning inside.

*********

Time passed, night then fell unto the city, as the streets and walls itself were light up in order to see in the dark clearly and avoid any incident to occur during the night. At the same time A black car arrived at the sub-headquarters as Kanzaki and Sanaguchi finally arrived after getting permission and scheduled for a visit.

The moment they got down, a personnel guided them towards the pathway down to the underground prison which its location is even concealed from the people in organization itself and only known to a minority in the sub-headquarters.

After leading them to a hallway which is devoid of people and only guarded by two non-suspicious guard who is pretending to be bored at the side and use such area as a smoking ground for the smokers themselves, the guide then touched a certain part of the wall which activated a certain implant system which opened up a stairway passage on the wall itself. A complete hidden room that can only be seen in movies and books.

After leading them down the circular stairs with led lighting, then then arrived before an elevator which further led them down and revealed the world under the base itself.

A prison, also known as a jail, gaol, penitentiary, detention center, correction center, correctional facility, lock-up, hoosegow or remand center, is a facility in which convicted criminals are confined involuntarily and denied a variety of freedoms under the authority of the state as punishment for various crimes. If one look it up, such description would appear everytime someone searched what a prison is.

However in comparison to traditional prison the prison under the base was like a whole new world itself due to how spacious it is. Since this place is hidden to the people outside, the majority of people who works here are limited and most of its facilities are governs by AI or robots. One primary example is the security which is governed by the robots themselves.

All the tech and Ai that is present here seemed like something that came out from a sci-fi movie. Such technological advancement is still impossible to implement to this day, which further confused both Sanaguchi and Kanzaki.

"What is this place? we have such a place like this? How the heck did you manage to hide this from the whole populace?" asked by Sanaguchi

Hearing Sanaguchi's confusion and surprise, the personnel who guided them then answered.

"This is a highly classified area where only few people know, the only reason why you are able to see such a scene is because you have been given permission to enter the prison area"

"What do you call this place?" asked by Kanzaki

"Agartha, that is the name of this place"

Agartha (sometimes Agartta, Agharti, Agarath, Agarta, Agharta, or Agarttha) is a legendary kingdom that is said to be located on the inner surface of the Earth. It is sometimes related to the belief in a hollow Earth and is a popular subject in esotericism. The legend of Agartha remained mostly obscure in Europe until Gérard Encausse edited and re-published a detailed 1886 account by the nineteenth-century French occultist Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1842–1909), Mission de l'Inde en Europe, in 1910.

After World War I, German occultist groups such as the Thule Society took an interest in Agartha. In his 1922 book Beasts, Men and Gods, the Polish explorer Ferdynand Ossendowski relates a story which was imparted to him concerning a subterranean kingdom existing inside the Earth. This kingdom was known to a fictional Buddhist society as Agharti.

Agartha is frequently associated or confused with Shambhala which figures prominently in Vajrayana Buddhism and Tibetan Kalachakra teachings and revived in the West by Madame Blavatsky and the Theosophical Society. Theosophists in particular regard Agarthi as a vast complex of caves underneath Tibet inhabited by demi-gods, called asuras. Helena and Nicholas Roerich, whose teachings closely parallel theosophy, see Shambhala's existence as both spiritual and physical.

"An underground world" commented by Sanaguchi as his eyes explored the huge underground prison

Hearing Sanaguchi's reply, the personnel then smiled for a bit as it replied.

"Gentlemen, Welcome to the underground prison Agartha"