Chapter 217: [Agartha V]

[Underground Prison Agartha]

When Head General Alex heard what he needed to hear, he then left the room to prepare for the upcoming operation while leaving the dealing with August to Head Chief Oliver's command. Under that guise, Head Chief Oliver then relayed to Kanzaki that the interrogation was over and was time for him to leave the room.

However the moment Kanzaki stood up and tried to leave the room, August then moved along as he asked the people that was on the other side of the mirror.

"Is that it? You don't have anything to ask of me?"

When Head Chief Oliver heard that, he then lightly pushed aside Sanaguchi who was about to reply and answered August question himself.

"I believe we have heard everything we needed to hear"

"Are you sure? I might be holding back some information you know"

"Then are you going to tell us that?"

"... No... maybe... based on what you can offer"

"Oh yeah? What's the condition?"

"Free us!"

"That is out of the question, this is over"

After saying that, Head Chief Oliver cut off the communication in the room as he left the observation room in order to catch up to head general Alex. Likewise Kanzaki then faced the door, as he took one last glance at August as if waiting for some answers. Of course August noticed his gaze and simply laughed him off.

"What are you waiting for brat? Scram"

"......"

"I'm not telling you anything, but I can advise you on something... prepare yourself, that's all"

After August said those words, he then shut his mouth as he moved at the corner of the room and sat in there in silence. After seeing him like that, Kanzaki then exited the room himself as he saw Sanaguchi going out of the door in the other room beside the cell of August.

With that Kanzaki and Sanaguchi walked down the hall, as they both saw Head General Alex and Head Chief Oliver going for the lift which would bring them back to the surface. Taking to mind what August had said, then Head General Alex plans to mobilize a huge force towards Antartica in order to just capture one person who have always been a thorn in the organization's side. Argie Franklin had done so much damage, so it is only fair that he should be executed promptly on the spot.

While walking towards the lift themselves, then then saw both the head chief and head general being lift up to the ground floor of the sub-headquarters, as both Sanaguchi and Kanzaki has no choice but to wait awhile for the lift to go back down to them. Since the underground prison agartha is so huge, it would approximately take about 10 to 15 minutes for the lift to arrive before them after coming back and forth from one point after the other. With it they had no choice but to wait in silence.

After for what seems like 15 minutes tops, the loft finally returned to the floor, as Sanaguchi and Kanzaki entered it and let the guide that had waited alongside them, do the job in operating the very lift itself.

With that in about 7 minutes the lift finally arrived in the ground floor of the base, as the guide bid them farewell before leaving Sanaguchi and Kanzaki to return to the main area of the sub-headquarters. However the closer they get to the main area of the sub-headquarters, the more they noticed people rushing all over the place as if a major order has been given towards them.

Once they saw all this frantic actions, both Sanaguchi and Kanzaki knew that head general Alex must have mobilized the whole base in order to prepare for the upcoming operations to Antarctica. Of course such information was crucial so without any hesitation, head general Alex also involved the various bases all around the world to select a good amount of experienced fighters in order to raid the very Antarctica itself.

"Looks like this will be another huge operation" commented by Sanaguchi

"Bigger than the operation I had done in Europe?" Asked by Kanzaki

"Yes bigger than that.... if we put a danger meter on both the R.E.A.P.E.R group and argie Franklin, then the latter itself would be more dangerous than the said group... of course not by its strength, but instead his end goal and reason for doing such despicable act"

"I see... are we going to be on it?"

"Your kidding right? There is no one in our dormitory that is in their right state to go to such operation... Ryuuji, Jinwoo, and you just got out of the hospital recently, which only leaves Alice, but she in an area where snow would obscure her sight, Antarctica is a very disadvantageous stage for her"

"If that is the case then we wouldn't be able to join this operation, I guess we're sitting this out"

In that moment the trio Richard, Markwin, and Mike bypassed Kanzaki and Sanaguchi, as they showed an expression of surprise while talking with the duo themselves

"Kanzaki! Your out of the hospital! How are you feeling?" Asked by Richard

"I'm glad that you guys are fine" said by Mike

"Well I'm doing fine! In fact it's been quite awhile since I got out of the hospital, but for some reason I'm still not allowed to return to duty"

"Then what are you doing here?" Asked by Richard

"Well we are here for a special circumstances" answered by Kanzaki

"Just basic paperworks" added by Sanaguchi as both of them tried to hide the fact of the underground prison agartha

"I see, anyway have you heard the new operation? The next operation is Antarctica" exclaimed by Richard

"Its a new and a very cold place, but we always wanted to see some penguins you know" added by Mike

"So are you guys going to join the operation too? After all we are also going though" Asked by Markwin

Upon hearing that Kanzaki simply gave a smile as he replied.

"Nah! We are sitting this out"

"Oh! Is that so? Well that's unfortunate" said by Markwin

"It would have been fun if you guys were there though, welp we will send you pictures of penguins instead" said by Richard

"Don't worry! I hope our next major operation, you guys would be there" said by Mike

"We will try" replied by Kanzaki

"Aight! Goodbye for now! See you soon! We expect you to wish us well in Antarctica" said by Richard flowed by acknowledgement from Mike and Markwin

"Sure thing! Goodluck!"

"See you soon"

With that both group separated as two groups begun to do things that they want to do and leaving their conversation in a happy end. Unknown to them that would be their last happy wish well as both groups gets farther away from one another.